My girlfriend dumped me

Maxwell Smart

Superhero
Reaction score
We've been going out the past couple of months and I've never been so happy Then this morning she CALLS ME to tell me she doesn't want to date anymore, that she isn't in the right place in her life for a relationship. Shes 24 and out of college now..I really don't see it. It was basically the old "its not you, its me(but really, its you)" heave ho.. She also said she just doesn't like me "that way" and that we can't be any more than friends..ever. Gee, I feel like Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer. You know, that information would have a lot more useful A FEW WEEKS AGO. :mad: As you all well know I'm very shy, I went through a big crush in H.S. and was harsly rejected and I had a difficult time getting over it. Am I overlysensitive? Perhaps, but 'tis the way I am. It was really hard for me to muster up the balls to be this open with this girl and pursue her, and for her to respond in kind and then a few weeks later be like "oh I didn't really feel that way" is ****ing cruel. What a psycho. I had to vent and well I don't have friends to go to and I don't think my family would understand.

Yeah I hit it..<br>

But goddamn, I wasn't thinking of her as a P.O.A. I really liked her..before this anyway.

Seriously, this is not uncommon for girls her age. I was ENGAGED to a girl in college for two years who dumped me out of the blue with a pretty similar explanation. She was 23 and I was 24 at the time. It happened to quite a few of my friends as well. Brush yourself off and get back on the horse. You'll find another one. :up:

jag

Yeah, pretty sure I'm about to get dumped by my girlfriend of a year and a half... hopefully not, but if so then I'll roll with the punches.

Why do people under 30 assume their relationships are going to be permanent? That's never the case. We all want to sow our proverbial oats at that time.

You know I thought I was doing well dating a 24-year-old(I'm younger, going on 19)..

But apparently even in their mid 20s they're still immature, inconsiderate and fleighty.

How old do I have to go to find sanity? Over 30? I'm willing to do that, **** this drama bull****. I want a woman not a girl.

Well atleast she didn't go with your best mate.. :up:

:csad:

simpsonsnelsonhaha2oo4ll7.jpg

terry78 said:
Why do people under 30 assume their relationships are going to be permanent? That's never the case. We all want to sow our proverbial oats at that time.

Well, I lost the v-card to a one nighter, and I decided thats not what I want. I want a real relationship. Thought this was going to be it, but alas..

She must've faked her orgasm. Try to get her to give you the "Goodbye ****" then throw some hot yogurt on her back.

That'll teach her.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Franklin Richards said:
She must've faked her orgasm. Try to get her to give you the "Goodbye ****" then throw some hot yogurt on her back.

That'll teach her.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Bwhahahahaha :woot::up:

She's just decided to look for a older man that's all. Anyway she's too old for u.:oldrazz:

why not just go with the standard dumped aftermath....
three weeks of stalking, kill her pet, rearange the stuff in her room(if you still have a key whey!!if not, breaking and entering isn;t that bad a crime), then...to top it all off...go crazy and post on the hype about how you actualy got du.....oh

:dry:

Maxwell Smart said:
We've been going out the past couple of months and I've never been so happy Then this morning she CALLS ME to tell me she doesn't want to date anymore, that she isn't in the right place in her life for a relationship. Shes 24 and out of college now..I really don't see it. It was basically the old "its not you, its me(but really, its you)" heave ho.. She also said she just doesn't like me "that way" and that we can't be any more than friends..ever. Gee, I feel like Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer. You know, that information would have a lot more useful A FEW WEEKS AGO. :mad: As you all well know I'm very shy, I went through a big crush in H.S. and was harsly rejected and I had a difficult time getting over it. Am I overlysensitive? Perhaps, but 'tis the way I am. It was really hard for me to muster up the balls to be this open with this girl and pursue her, and for her to respond in kind and then a few weeks later be like "oh I didn't really feel that way" is ****ing cruel. What a psycho. I had to vent and well I don't have friends to go to and I don't think my family would understand.
Women are so strange sometimes. When you get that kind of answer you just can't figure out what's in her head. But don't worry, better times will come and you will find a better girlfiend.

At least it wasn't 2 years, then she decided she still loves you, but wnats her freind(who is a massive loser) instead! Your relationship wasn't on for that long, so at least it's easier than it would be down the line...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"