Any stories about *****y ex's?

Well at least we learned from our experiences.........right? lol The thing I've learned with women is to always find something to learn from, that way my time wasn't wasted. I've made some mistakes, but I make sure I never make the same one twice.

My last girlfriend stalked me after I broke up with her.

I broke up with her through text, but she didn't consider that "breaking up" so she shows up to my house the next day like the ****'s all sweet. She said it didn't count because I didn't tell her we were broken up to her face. I then proceded to tell her to her face. ***** starts cryin' and just sits there on my couch doing so for a good 20 minutes while I try to get her to leave.

"This isn't goodbye. I know it" she says before she drives off.

I go upstairs, breathe a sigh of relief, then get a text message from her asking me to come back down not even 5 minutes later. She runs out of her car and hugs me, asks me to kiss her one more time. I refuse, tell her to leave, and as nicely as I possibly can tell her not to contact me.

A week or 2 goes by. I meet a new girl and take her out to the movies. I didn't realize it when I was leaving, but I had held the door open for a friend of my ex. She squealed to my ex that she saw me at a movie holding some girl's and the next day the former girlfriend has my phone ringing off the hook. Calls, voicemails, texts. I got it all, but I ignored them.

Later that night I get back from a 2nd date with the same girl and as soon as I get home I get a call from her saying that she was parked across the street all night waiting for me to come home. She wanted to talk, I told her no. At this point I went off on her, told her never to call me again or to even think about even driving through my neighborhood. Haven't seen her since, but she did try contacting me again...to invite me to a Marooe 5 concert. :dry:

As if I didn't hate her already.
haha reminds me of that scene from Waynes World.
"Just because we broke up doesn't mean we can't see eachother anymore!"
"Uh, actually, that is exactly what that means."

Huh? You didn't break up with her in person?

I broke up with an ex of mine over the phone before. I didn't want to see his face again, so I don't have to be yelled at guys.. :p

Huh? You didn't break up with her in person?

She was known to ask for "breaks" everytime we had an argument throughout our 2 years together - something she did via text more than over the phone or in person. This happened a lot. The one time I did it to her, I meant it, and yeah, I did it through text initially after she ignored my calls. But like i said, she came over a day later and I told her to her face just as she pleased. Fin.

That's horrible and so cowardly. :(
yeah, that's how i was broken up with. but i mean, some people really like to avoid conflict, and text is pretty much the easiest way to do it. to each their own i suppose. :o

That's horrible and so cowardly. :(

I agree. I broke up with my last ex over the phone, but that was because I hadn't seen her in months and she wouldn't take my calls. It sucked not being able to get what I wanted to say out in person.

it's more common then you might expect. it may not be right, but breaking up via text is pretty much a goddamn pandemic nowadays. :o

Yeah, it's definitely lame. My ex was a coward - ran away from all her problems in life rather than trying to fix them.

She's had numerous relationships in her life, none of which lasted longer than a month. I should have known from the beginning she was bad news. I was a fool, I suppose. :doh:

My ex once baked a cake for my sister's birthday but ate the whole thing herself the night before.

I also discovered she was cheating on me by seeing multiple pics on facebook of her making out with said boy.

dated this girl for 4 years, and she got pregnant, after the child was born, she broke up with me, and I had to pay child support

three years later, turns out I wasn't the father, don't have to pay child support anymore, but I can't get it back either

Cant say that I do.

Thought (hoped) this was about ****ty exes stories. Oh well.

dated this girl for 4 years, and she got pregnant, after the child was born, she broke up with me, and I had to pay child support

three years later, turns out I wasn't the father, don't have to pay child support anymore, but I can't get it back either

How much do you think you dropped altogether?

My last girlfriend stalked me after I broke up with her.

I broke up with her through text, but she didn't consider that "breaking up" so she shows up to my house the next day like the ****'s all sweet. She said it didn't count because I didn't tell her we were broken up to her face. I then proceded to tell her to her face. ***** starts cryin' and just sits there on my couch doing so for a good 20 minutes while I try to get her to leave.

"This isn't goodbye. I know it" she says before she drives off.

I go upstairs, breathe a sigh of relief, then get a text message from her asking me to come back down not even 5 minutes later. She runs out of her car and hugs me, asks me to kiss her one more time. I refuse, tell her to leave, and as nicely as I possibly can tell her not to contact me.

A week or 2 goes by. I meet a new girl and take her out to the movies. I didn't realize it when I was leaving, but I had held the door open for a friend of my ex. She squealed to my ex that she saw me at a movie holding some girl's and the next day the former girlfriend has my phone ringing off the hook. Calls, voicemails, texts. I got it all, but I ignored them.

Later that night I get back from a 2nd date with the same girl and as soon as I get home I get a call from her saying that she was parked across the street all night waiting for me to come home. She wanted to talk, I told her no. At this point I went off on her, told her never to call me again or to even think about even driving through my neighborhood. Haven't seen her since, but she did try contacting me again...to invite me to a Marooe 5 concert. :dry:

As if I didn't hate her already.
Psycho. :wow:

Wow!:wow: That woman needs to be locked up.

I know it. The part that I didn't mention is that she kept in contact with some of my family members. presumably to keep tabs on me. I dated her for 2 years, like I said, and she barely made an effort to get to know most people I associate with. As soon as we break up she starts friending them on the Facebook. :csad:

lol I don't have any crazy stories about ex's, but I'm absolutely sure they have crazy stories about me.

I once dated a guy for months before finding out that he had... a fiancee. :dry: I obviously dumped him (I wasn't having that), but he continued to message and call me, saying that I'd made him change and that he only wanted to be with me. I later found out from a friend of his that his fiancee was very pregnant indeed.

Maybe more scumbag than crazy per se, but there you go.

This story sort of fits here:

I had a date a month ago with a girl I really liked. Then she told me she didnt want to pursue a relationship, because I reminded her of her ex, for various reasons. I never met the guy but he's a ****. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"