Any stories about *****y ex's?

I actually had a date I sorta....forgot about. And then I was a total b**** about it.

I was supposed to meet my girl for a movie. However, I obviously didn't go, as I didn't really want to see the movie, and I was busy working on personal projects, lost time, and forgot. So about three hours after I was meant to be there, she came over to my place, and asked where was I. I told her there were other people she could've taken in my place, and she argued that wasn't the point, and she wanted to go with me as it was a date. I told her, and I still can't believe to this day I did, I wasn't aware we were still an item. She was just there, like floored. And during the phase where she was astonished by what I said, I simply told her I was busy, and if she were done, I needed to get back to work.

:( What was that? A whopping six years ago? I suck.

You broke her heart and totally confused me at the same time. :csad:

I need to go to sleep.

My first love is a cunniving, manipulative, scandalous c-word. I loved this chick with all my heart and she did nothing but **** around on me with my friends and almost anyone else she could. I can understand that she was young and dumb but recently shes tried to get involved in my life again and for a lil bit I fell for it hook line and sinker. But now I wont really even talk to her. She seriously has done nothing but mess with my head for the last decade considering we first got together when I was 15 and havent been intimate in 7 years. She'll call me up and explain how much she loves me and just wants me to be a part of her life (even though she has 3 kids now) but whenever we are together she just straight up acts like she has no physical desire or intimate affection towards me what so ever. Im done with her and seriously its hard cuz shes been a part of my life to some degree since i was 15 ( Im 25 now) Im just done with her and at times Im really tempted to just call her and see whats up but it just isnt worth the heartache. The only bad thing is Ive only been with like 2 other girls other than her that I actually cared about to some degree and every other chick I get with I feel like I just dont connect with on an intellectual level which to me is most important ya know.

I was in the army and I had come home on leave and met a girl . In that two weeks she procalimed to love me and that one day we would be married. I had to go back to Germany but Xmas vacation was only three months away and I would fly back to see her.

Two months go by of us talking on the phone. I was broke because of this and a couple weeks we hardly talked because I was in the field with little service. She complained I didn't write enough. I told her it was because I said alot of what I wanted over the phone. Anyway I get back from the field and she doesn't want us
to date anymore because she is convinced I go to clubs and cheat on her.
I found out her friend had convinced her of this . So I tried explaining it to her but she just couldn't handle the long distance. That xmas I spent with two buddies drunk in Paris with no hotel , fun but weird.
The I go to Iraq in march and in the meanwhile she keeps emailing me and wants to talk and is jealous I have a new gf. I talk to her as a friend and we agree the next time I come home we'll spend some time together. I get home on leave ( I actually got leave towards the end of my tour) I make plans with her and negate other plans and everthing keeps falling through. Spent two weeks practically chasing her around and the last night she finally refused to see me saying it was too painful.
Then I get back to Iraq and a month later she is telling me she met a guy and everything is wonderful. She sends a pic of them together, I say i'm happy for her.

Now she adds me on myspace , tells me she is going to have 3some and asks if i have ever had one. I say yes and she deletes me. Now she added me on facebook and has akid , got fat , and still works at papa ginos.... I win.

I was in the army and I had come home on leave and met a girl . In that two weeks she procalimed to love me and that one day we would be married. I had to go back to Germany but Xmas vacation was only three months away and I would fly back to see her.

Two months go by of us talking on the phone. I was broke because of this and a couple weeks we hardly talked because I was in the field with little service. She complained I didn't write enough. I told her it was because I said alot of what I wanted over the phone. Anyway I get back from the field and she doesn't want us
to date anymore because she is convinced I go to clubs and cheat on her.
I found out her friend had convinced her of this . So I tried explaining it to her but she just couldn't handle the long distance. That xmas I spent with two buddies drunk in Paris with no hotel , fun but weird.
The I go to Iraq in march and in the meanwhile she keeps emailing me and wants to talk and is jealous I have a new gf. I talk to her as a friend and we agree the next time I come home we'll spend some time together. I get home on leave ( I actually got leave towards the end of my tour) I make plans with her and negate other plans and everthing keeps falling through. Spent two weeks practically chasing her around and the last night she finally refused to see me saying it was too painful.
Then I get back to Iraq and a month later she is telling me she met a guy and everything is wonderful. She sends a pic of them together, I say i'm happy for her.

Now she adds me on myspace , tells me she is going to have 3some and asks if i have ever had one. I say yes and she deletes me. Now she added me on facebook and has akid , got fat , and still works at papa ginos.... I win.

I don't know if you win, or you break even ground, or everybody loses. :csad:

/hug

I don't know if you win, or you break even ground, or everybody loses. :csad:

/hug

Thanks. I was just kidding with the win comment but all my relationships end with this thing where it might have worked out , idk .

My ex once baked a cake for my sister's birthday but ate the whole thing herself the night before.

I also discovered she was cheating on me by seeing multiple pics on facebook of her making out with said boy.
Haha! What an idiot!
"Let me cheat on my boyfriend....Then put pictures of it on Facebook!"

Well, after my situation on New Year's Eve I figured this thread deserved resuscitating. Story goes like this...

I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years in November. We broke up for several reasons, one being that I was starting to like a girl I had met in class. Me and the ex tried keeping things civil. We were still text and FB buddies, but she ended up taking offense to me removing our 400+ pictures online and came to me saying that it really upset her I'd do such a thing, that I'm "purging" her from my life, yada yada. She tells me she doesn't want to talk to me for "a while" because it'd be "too painful", so I granted her wish and left her alone, all while building my relationship with the girl from class (who she had no idea about).

A month and 1/2 or so goes by. It's Christmas day. She gives me a call to wish me and my family a good one. Ok, cool. She asks me what I'm doing for New Year's Eve. I tell her we're throwing a party at my house and collecting money for a family friend's cancer treatment. Me, being the idiot I am, tell her she's more than welcome to stop by - but understand this: I had to drag her to past family functions through the entirety of our relationship. I didn't think she would show face. Back to that later. I don't hear from her all week leading up to NYE so I'm not even thinking about the courtesy invite I extended to her. I'm ready to get 2009 over with with friends, family, and the new girl all over. Good times...until the ex calls me and tells me she'll be at my place in 15 mins.

Aw ****.

At this point I'm scrambling, trying to figure out how to avoid a potential catfight. Just my luck, the girl I'm now with tells me she's going to get going. I get her out of there as soon as I possibly can, say goodbye, all that good stuff. As she's pulling out and driving off, my ex turns into my neighborhood. Safe by just a matter of seconds. Anyway, turns out my ex spent a good 4 hours at my party, which I absolutely hated. Everyone knows we're broken up, so there was that "why is she here?" buzz throughout the crowd of people I had over. Ugh. She couldn't get out of there fast enough, though I did feel bad because her mom is a ***** and decided not to tell her where she even was so that my ex could meet her up before midnight.

Point of the story, I dodged a bullet. The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"