Any stories about *****y ex's?

my last girlfriend broke up with me the day before my birthday. i felt like i was in a michael cera movie. :csad:

my last girlfriend broke up with me the day before my birthday. i felt like i was in a michael cera movie. :csad:

Damn man, I know how you feel :/

The sick thing is, she messaged me "Happy Birthday :)" just a few hours before she told me she didn't want to talk to me ever again. And we didn't get into an argument or fight or anything, it was just totally out of the blue.

I honestly don't know how anybody can be so heartless - and to think I loved her. I hope she falls in love with a guy who treats her the same way, then she'll realize what she does to people.

Actually, I think she might have a psychological disorder. Sociopath maybe?

I "do" still have her myspace and facebook log in info, and I don't think she remembers she told me...

Maybe.... nah.

hey, you should give me this girls myspace or facebook. i'll straighten her out. give her a taste of her own medicine. :argh:

The sick thing is, she messaged me "Happy Birthday :)" just a few hours before she told me she didn't want to talk to me ever again. And we didn't get into an argument or fight or anything, it was just totally out of the blue.

I honestly don't know how anybody can be so heartless - and to think I loved her. I hope she falls in love with a guy who treats her the same way, then she'll realize what she does to people.

Had a woman like that, wished the same on her, it happened, and I feel better :yay: AND, she's a better person now :oldrazz:

I'm usually the a-hole and there is no particular reason for it . I've just been selfish alot of the times. I broke-up with the love of my life over the phone becuase I could never do it in person.

I'm usually the a-hole and there is no particular reason for it . I've just been selfish alot of the times. I broke-up with the love of my life over the phone becuase I could never do it in person.

then you didnt really love her.

i wished the same on her. she's getting married next year. got engaged, like, three months after we broke up. :csad:
i guess there's always hope for marital abuse. :awesome:

i wished the same on her. she's getting married next year. got engaged, like, three months after we broke up. :csad:

are you serious...after 3months she engaged?!!! thats just ****ed up! :cmad:

Hah, wow, that's messed up.

I'd hate to say it, but I think she was probably cheating on you. You're better off without her. :yay:

Hah, wow, that's messed up.

I'd hate to say it, but I think she was probably cheating on you. You're better off without her. :yay:
yeah, that's what i thought, but she didnt meet the dude 'til she moved to a new town. she's just kinda crazy, and slightly clingy. and by slightly i mean maddeningly. but yeah, either way, i think im better without her. :o

I've had a couple of crazy ex's in my day, but I guess I'll just break down my last one. We had been going out for a year, and I felt that we had some more time left in the tank. Well during one of the worst times in my life she was nowhere to be found. I had lost my aunt earlier in the year, and I lost my grandfather to a heart attack as well. To make matters worse, one of my management candidates was scamming me, and I was losing my business because of it. My girlfriend wouldn't call me at all, nor would she answer my calls. She said that she was busy, but what sucks is that she somehow found time to blog on Myspace and Facebook. Hell she even changed her status to 'single' on Myspace, and when I confronted her about it she said that it was a glitch. :whatever:

Well my uncle died, and that was it for me. I told her about it, and instead of being there for me she acted as if I didn't exist. So I call her, and break up with her. I get news about 2 months after that her stepfather dies, so I just send my condolences. This ***** acts like I did the worst thing in the world, and she makes it out that I sent her some hate mail. After that I realized that I wasted my time on a subpar person, and I got over it and learned my lesson. I tried to play hero, but it wasn't worth it outside of the lesson learned. I am pissed that I passed up an astounding Ethiopian.......goddess....to not cheat oh my pimpled faced girlfriend who can't even spell "lose." Damn it sucks to have morals sometimes.:csad:

are you serious...after 3months she engaged?!!! thats just ****ed up! :cmad:
It'll end in divorce. Anyone who gets married shortly after they meet always get divorced. It's almost a proven fact.

The most ****ed ex story of mine.. here it goes.

Rewind about four years ago. We started dating knowing that he would have to leave for the Navy, which was about four months down the road then. The four months were amazing.. perfect. It was my first relationship.. I was ******ed.. I'm sure we ALL were with our first. I didn't have the luxury of dating in high school because of being in the closet.. and in denial.. so I was a n00b at dating, haha. Navy boot-camp lasted about 3 months I think? We kept it going by ink and paper.. back and forth once a week. Towards the end, it turned into nothing.. because of how busy he was. I went up to Chicago with his mother for his graduation.. and the kid completely blew me off all weekend. Completely. Didn't talk to me besides just bull-**** and all that, and yeah.. by the end of the weekend he told me that he was "over me," and that it wouldn't work. It tore me up really bad.. and that lasted a long time afterwards. It didn't help when I found out that he was cheating with other Navy guys up there. Yeah..

Completely ****ed story! Haha.

I've had a couple of crazy ex's in my day, but I guess I'll just break down my last one. We had been going out for a year, and I felt that we had some more time left in the tank. Well during one of the worst times in my life she was nowhere to be found. I had lost my aunt earlier in the year, and I lost my grandfather to a heart attack as well. To make matters worse, one of my management candidates was scamming me, and I was losing my business because of it. My girlfriend wouldn't call me at all, nor would she answer my calls. She said that she was busy, but what sucks is that she somehow found time to blog on Myspace and Facebook. Hell she even changed her status to 'single' on Myspace, and when I confronted her about it she said that it was a glitch. :whatever:

Well my uncle died, and that was it for me. I told her about it, and instead of being there for me she acted as if I didn't exist. So I call her, and break up with her. I get news about 2 months after that her stepfather dies, so I just send my condolences. This ***** acts like I did the worst thing in the world, and she makes it out that I sent her some hate mail. After that I realized that I wasted my time on a subpar person, and I got over it and learned my lesson. I tried to play hero, but it wasn't worth it outside of the lesson learned. I am pissed that I passed up an astounding Ethiopian.......goddess....to not cheat oh my pimpled faced girlfriend who can't even spell "lose." Damn it sucks to have morals sometimes.:csad:

Man, that sux. :csad:

The most ****ed ex story of mine.. here it goes.

Rewind about four years ago. We started dating knowing that he would have to leave for the Navy, which was about four months down the road then. The four months were amazing.. perfect. It was my first relationship.. I was ******ed.. I'm sure we ALL were with our first. I didn't have the luxury of dating in high school because of being in the closet.. and in denial.. so I was a n00b at dating, haha. Navy boot-camp lasted about 3 months I think? We kept it going by ink and paper.. back and forth once a week. Towards the end, it turned into nothing.. because of how busy he was. I went up to Chicago with his mother for his graduation.. and the kid completely blew me off all weekend. Completely. Didn't talk to me besides just bull-**** and all that, and yeah.. by the end of the weekend he told me that he was "over me," and that it wouldn't work. It tore me up really bad.. and that lasted a long time afterwards. It didn't help when I found out that he was cheating with other Navy guys up there. Yeah..

Completely ****ed story! Haha.
that sucks. i hate that phrase "over you". 'cause you really have no say in it, y'know? it's like, damn, when did this happen, because i totally missed it on my end. :o

Moral of the story- it's a bad idea to try to stay "friends" with your exes.

Always a bad idea. You think it might be possible.. but it never is.

Especially when you get into a new relationship.. complicated as ****, haha.

As much as I miss her, I feel almost as if I were... free?

Is that normal?

As much as I miss her, I feel almost as if I were... free?

Is that normal?
You are free man, resist any temptation to get close to her again, I couldn't resist and thats how history ended up repeating itself - she screwed me over again!

My last girlfriend stalked me after I broke up with her.

I broke up with her through text, but she didn't consider that "breaking up" so she shows up to my house the next day like the ****'s all sweet. She said it didn't count because I didn't tell her we were broken up to her face. I then proceded to tell her to her face. ***** starts cryin' and just sits there on my couch doing so for a good 20 minutes while I try to get her to leave.

"This isn't goodbye. I know it" she says before she drives off.

I go upstairs, breathe a sigh of relief, then get a text message from her asking me to come back down not even 5 minutes later. She runs out of her car and hugs me, asks me to kiss her one more time. I refuse, tell her to leave, and as nicely as I possibly can tell her not to contact me.

A week or 2 goes by. I meet a new girl and take her out to the movies. I didn't realize it when I was leaving, but I had held the door open for a friend of my ex. She squealed to my ex that she saw me at a movie holding some girl's and the next day the former girlfriend has my phone ringing off the hook. Calls, voicemails, texts. I got it all, but I ignored them.

Later that night I get back from a 2nd date with the same girl and as soon as I get home I get a call from her saying that she was parked across the street all night waiting for me to come home. She wanted to talk, I told her no. At this point I went off on her, told her never to call me again or to even think about even driving through my neighborhood. Haven't seen her since, but she did try contacting me again...to invite me to a Marooe 5 concert. :dry:

As if I didn't hate her already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"