Any stories about *****y ex's?

Phallic

Civilian
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend and I broke up about 2 weeks ago after a what seemed to be a very good several months of dating. She said she didn't have feelings for me any more and we both decided to maintain a friendship afterwards (we had been friends for nearly a year prior).

Following the break up, I didn't mention anything about the relationship, keeping all conversations casual. However, throughout this entire time, she acted like I was bothering her every time I spoke to her and acted all around *****y towards me. Finally, I asked why she was being that way and she told me that she didn't want to be friends any more and never wanted to talk to me again.

She did this all on my birthday (and knew it was too).

What a *****.

/rant

Yeah, pointless story but I need to vent so this place will do.

You should prank phone call her or write her cell number in a public bathroom 'For a wonderful time, *her number*'

But seriously, that sucks.

You should prank phone call her or write her cell number in a public bathroom 'For a wonderful time, *her number*'

But seriously, that sucks.

I "do" still have her myspace and facebook log in info, and I don't think she remembers she told me...

Maybe.... nah.

I "do" still have her myspace and facebook log in info, and I don't think she remembers she told me...

Maybe.... nah.

You only live once in this world dude...just think of the chaos...it be glorious...the look on her face when she sees it...:twisted:...you know you want to. She was ****ed up to you, so payback is a *****.

Maybe.... nah.
Way to be 13, bro.

Giver her a night with Bamfer. That'll show her.

Mine came home form a trip after a week and told me she wasn't the kind of girl I needed. Then ended up finding out she was with a guy friend who had been a pain in my ass since we started dating.

I got mine to cheat on her new bf so I felt good about that. I know I'm such a stand up person.

Last edited:
I assumed this was "sexy" ex's. :o

:hehe:

That's no good, man. At least she should have waited until your birthday was over.
I have one that still gets on my nerves. Here in San Diego there's an annual music festival that lasts two days and exactly 2 years ago I was dating this girl and we would go to this festival every year (we had been dating for 3 years). I was trying to sell one of the tickets because I didn't really have any interest on the bands that were gonna play on Saturday so I would just go on Friday and at this time I was this close to selling it until the girlfriend didn't want to.. she said we had to go both to both days 'cause that was our thing.

So I didn't sell it, but 3 days prior the festival she decided to get angry at me because I went out with my friends :huh: she said she "needed to rethink everything". So I only called her once every day for the next 3 and she wouldn't answer. Needless to say, I was at the concert all by myself and never answered my calls. :argh:

:hehe:

That's no good, man. At least she should have waited until your birthday was over.
I have one that still gets on my nerves. Here in San Diego there's an annual music festival that lasts two days and exactly 2 years ago I was dating this girl and we would go to this festival every year (we had been dating for 3 years). I was trying to sell one of the tickets because I didn't really have any interest on the bands that were gonna play on Saturday so I would just go on Friday and at this time I was this close to selling it until the girlfriend didn't want to.. she said we had to go both to both days 'cause that was our thing.

So I didn't sell it, but 3 days prior the festival she decided to get angry at me because I went out with my friends :huh: she said she "needed to rethink everything". So I only called her once every day for the next 3 and she wouldn't answer. Needless to say, I was at the concert all by myself and never answered my calls. :argh:

That's messed up, man. I'm sorry to hear that. :/

Good thing it made me angry and not sad, the next day I took off her pictures off of my myspace and changed my relationship status to single :o since she took such importance if I had minor changes to my myspace. Next day she was calling my mom to thank her for everything. ***** chick.

Good thing it made me angry and not sad, the next day I took off her pictures off of my myspace and changed my relationship status to single :o since she took such importance if I had minor changes to my myspace. Next day she was calling my mom to thank her for everything. ***** chick.

For sure, she sounds a bit psychotic lol.

I'm more angry than sad, but I'm disappointed in her because I thought she was better than that.

Boooy was I wrong! :doh:

Haha, same here.

She broke up with me through Facebook chat.
Anyone who does that to someone is automatically less than human. That sucks man.

Yeah, oh well. If anything, her being so *****y to me now makes it easier to move on because I no longer have any doubt that it wouldn't work out.

Would it be mean if I said Get over it?

Seriously though, it sucks. I had an ex-girlfriend who showed up at a new girlfriend's house one time to tell her to break up with me. It was like she was trying to start some... evil girlfriend alliance. Very frightening stuff.

Fortunately for all parties involved said ex is apparently moving to Hawaii where she will be surrounded by water! Huzzah!

Mine just started hating me outta nowehere...and now it pissed her off cause i'm onto other girls.... :dry:

Haha, same here.

She broke up with me through Facebook chat.

Sucks that that's how she broke up with you, not cool at all.

My ex girlfriend and I broke up about 2 weeks ago after a what seemed to be a very good several months of dating. She said she didn't have feelings for me any more and we both decided to maintain a friendship afterwards (we had been friends for nearly a year prior).

Following the break up, I didn't mention anything about the relationship, keeping all conversations casual. However, throughout this entire time, she acted like I was bothering her every time I spoke to her and acted all around *****y towards me. Finally, I asked why she was being that way and she told me that she didn't want to be friends any more and never wanted to talk to me again.

What a *****.

/rant

However, you shouldn't have been calling her so soon after the break up. Two weeks and it sounds like you've called multiple times, not a good move. Yeah, she said she wanted to remain friends, but give the two of you time to be apart, she probably thought you were calling to test the waters of if you'd get back together. You were most likely setting off the stalker alarms, as a result, she decided it'd be best if you never saw each other again. Sure she didn't do things correctly, dumping via Facebook and laying the "I don't even want to friends" card out on your birthday, but you're somewhat guilty in that second part.

I actually never called her, but IM'd her. I had maybe a total of 3 conversations over 2 weeks, one of which on my birthday.

Maybe I should have waited longer, but IMing her a couple times I don't think is stalking? :huh:

If she had simply said "I need some space," I would have respected that and have stopped contacting her for a while.

I actually never called her, but IM'd her. I had maybe a total of 3 conversations over 2 weeks, one of which on my birthday.

Maybe I should have waited longer, but IMing her a couple times I don't think is stalking? :huh:

If she had simply said "I need some space," I would have respected that and have stopped contacting her for a while.

IMing is just as unproductive, you needed to do passive stuff like email and even then probably wait a couple weeks beforehand or better yet, let her make the first move. IMing that soon isn't stalking, but it can set off the alarms that you might be getting close to that, since you're clearly not over her.

The only thing I hated about dating, the drama over break-ups.

I was an ass most of the times and did the dumping and usually for really terrible reasons. So I got mine when I got dumped for equally if not more sh***y reasons.

The one that really got me: I had been with this girl for going on 18 months. Things were serious. We even talked about marriage and such. We were both young and naive. She graduated high-school and I was in my 3rd year of college (yes, I was a little more than 2 years older than her). Her parents loved me and I considered them second parents to me.

The sex was great, we got along great and had all the same personal views (religion, politics, how to raise children etc etc etc).

Then she went off to college about 90 miles from where we lived. She started hanging out with her ex a bit more, but I thought nothing of it because I trusted her more than I had anyone. Sure enough about 1 month of her leaving to go to college she tells me she doesn't think she needs to be in a relationship. We put ours on hold until she can get her head straight. After about a month of being dangled out there like a worm on a fish-hook she drops me cold, saying that I changed and she just needs to be on her own.

Two weeks later I find out the real reason. She had secretly been dating her ex all the time. She had been talking to him a few weeks before even moving to UAB, and once she was there all she did was chat with him. When I found out, I called her every name in the book and said some truly hateful, mean and degrading things. She wanted to be friends still, but I wouldn't drop how she betrayed me, yet I would tell her how much I still loved her. Eventually we just stopped talking.

That whole ordeal messed me up something fierce. It took well over a year before I would open up to anyone and let myself fall for anyone. I had a few flings. I then met the woman who would be my wife, and over time my ex and I became close friends. We've both grown up a lot since then.

Hey Zink, I got ya there buddy. Girls flitting about behind your back, ****ing she-devils. Had the same experience twice - with the same girl!

What a *****.

/rant

My thread about my Russian bride is here somewhere. It was too traumatic to repeat. Don't marry Russian women!!!

I had this one, that had 36 DDs and just loved pulling.... okay I'll stop there.... but she was horny all the time..... specially after three margarittas....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"