The Dark Knight My Ideal start for Batman "2"

GarzaUK said:
A swarm of bats shreiking in the dusk skyline.
FADES

An abandaned factory, home for rats and booze bottles the occasional bum that makes temporary residence leaves here. Streams of white light from the street slash through the windows along a corridor. A man skips past the windows. A hideous, snig.gering voice emerges.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Scarecrow needs a brain.

The man with the massive snarling grin and pale complection swings the door open. The Joker. He enters a room with crates a wind blows a clear plastic curtain left by workers that had jobs in Gotham's glory days. Joker sneaks through the maze of crates.

"Scareycrow, you need a brain.
My bullet wants to be introduced."

He giggles. A figure creeps upe behind him, grabs him. A struggle for jokers gun. A puff of gas. The scarecrow in all his terrifying glory leans over at the gas ridden joker. Wide eyed the joker, he snig.gers, he giggles, he cackles, he laughs manically. Scarecrow steps back confused.

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Scareycrow."

Joker knocks Scarecrow out. He dances around the only other freak in town.

"I know a mob family who will pay me a lovely ransom for you."

He stops dancing suddenly. Her hears a flap, like a pair of bat's wings. Joker smiling picks up his gun.

"You know scareycrow I love to laugh, but this bat, he's starting to annoy me."

Batman swings through the open industry window.

"Your not getting away this time Joker."

Joker snig.gers, he raises his gun. Batman throws a bat disc, it tears through Joker's gun weild arm. Joker shrieks, he drops his gun. As quick as lightening Batman flattens Joker, landing onto scarecrow unconcious.
Batman opens up a nifty communications device.

"Gordon?"

Joker immediatly opens his eyes and smiles, he was feigning unconciousness.

"I have Joker and Crane, at the old Menzies warehouse."

"Hey bats?"

Bat turns around to get a puff of Scarecrow's gas into his face. Batman flails his arms around, pushing away the imaginary bats. Joker laughing runs away. Batman eventually gives himself a dose of the antidote. Joker is gone, but finally Batman has the Scarecrow.
The police sirens start to echo.

Fade.

That would be a cool opening scene. lol Well at least I think so :) . What you guys think?

The End.
Cue Batman 3.
Shortest sequel ever!

I don't know why but I dont want to see Batman at the beginning. Batman should come after 10 minutes.

GarzaUK said:
Look I was bored and I whipped it up in 10 mins, were you expecting a work of art? :) I won't subject you guys to my ideas again then. :)

If you can't handle criticism, don't post your ideas.

The idea is good, but save that for latter in the movie. I think it should start with Bruce and Rachal at a resturant haveing a really akward time, since the relationship hasnt been working out.

This is my ideal start. I had posted it in a thread with my script I never finished.

-Street in Gotham-
(raining)
A police car pulls up to the street. Two men exit. One is Lt. James Gordon. The other is Sergeant Harvey Bullock.

BULLOCK:
This the place, Jim?

GORDON:
(turns on a flashlight)
Yeah Bullock. Someone called in saying they heard screams and laughter.

BULLOCK:
You sure?

GORDON:
When you’ve been here as long as I have, you’ll see some crazy-
(a trash can falls in an alley way. GORDON and BULLOCK turn and take out their guns)

BULLOCK:
I’m going in.

GORDON:
Bullock, wait.

BULLOCK:
(he slowly enters the alley way and sees a man kneeling over a body. BULLOCK takes out his flashlight and shines it on the man’s face.
WHAT THE-!
(BULLOCK jumps back as he sees the man’s white face and sinister grin. The man runs around the corner laughing maniacally. BULLOCK runs after him. When he gets to the end of the alley, the man is gone)

GORDON:
What was it, Bullock?

BULLOCK:
I don’t know. You check the body?

GORDON:
Yeah. It’s another one.
(he shins his flashlight on the body)
Multiple stab wounds, mutilated face, and a Joker card.

BULLOCK:
I’ll go call it in.
(he exits the alleyway and heads to the car)

GORDON:
(he looks up to the sky and says to himself)
You’re never around when-

(BATMAN glides down from a rooftop and lands on a fire-escape)

The rest isn't that great.

I can dig the slight perversion of Wizard of Oz, having Joker singing that, aside from that, not really, no.

Question? In your version, does Batman have nipples? If the answer is no, then I've seen worse.

patrickbateman is like the lamest spammer ever. :down

He should be put on probation.

CConn said:
patrickbateman is like the lamest spammer ever. :down

He should be put on probation.

I noticed this from only browsing, what can we do about that?

I like the idea. But, i feel personally, no disrespects to you ideas. But i feel that the movie should start like Begins about Bruce or Batman. Since the whole consept of the new franchise is that it is Batman's story not ther Joker's.

COMPO said:
I like the idea. But, i feel personally, no disrespects to you ideas. But i feel that the movie should start like Begins about Bruce or Batman. Since the whole consept of the new franchise is that it is Batman's story not ther Joker's.

I agree. In fact, the way I'd like to see it would have Joker not actually showing up until quite a ways into the film. There'd be mentions of him and such, but he'd be in the background for the first hour or so of the film, until he finally makes his debut appearance. I wanna see them build up to it. Have Batman tracking down this killer using his detective skills, yet still unable to find a pattern in his killings. Spend the first hour of the film developing other characters and subplots, such as Leslie Thompkins (i hope she's in the film), the relationship between Bats, Gordon and Dent, and the Maroni/Black Mask/Penguin subplot.

seems like the beginning of one of the cartoons; sorry, dude . . . it sucks; and I feel like you ripped off my idea a lil, even though I'm, sure you haven't seen mine . . .

I think that they should start of with showing Batman's obssession with fighting crime. And have him sort of abandon his Bruce Wayne persona until alfred sets him straight.

I think it would be pretty cool if the opening to the sequel where to just be batman silently going over a crime scene left by the joker, gathering evidence etc. Doing actual detective work. Something quiet and different than all the other movies.

EDIT: Maybe they could have quick flashes of the actual murder/crime interspersed with him looking at specific pieces of evidence. Something creepy maybe louder to counter the silent detective work.

Sounds like something that belongs in Batman & Robin with Joker and Scarecrow.

Dialogue was real bad, I don't like the wizard of oz jokes.

not feelin that one im afraid as earlier mentioned quit life (I ment to the opening post not to any conversation that might be going on now coz i ant read that far yet)

it should open with the bat-signal in the sky, sirens blaring and batman and gordon on the roof of gotham central.

this has nothing to do with the start either but i really hope they make gordon tough.

Horror Business said:
it should open with the bat-signal in the sky, sirens blaring and batman and gordon on the roof of gotham central.
Twould be badass.

You mean immediately after Begins? or another sitch in which theyre on the roof?

I LOVE sequels that start immediately after the first movie. I really liked that about Halloween 2 and Underworld: Evolution

it would work better if it was right after bb but i just meant it could be any time after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"