The Dark Knight My Ideal start for Batman "2"

or another opening should be batman chasing down some randon thugs, kicking their ass on a fire escape (ala year one) and then the bat-signal appears in the sky, letting us know that some serious **** is about to go down.

Ronny Shade said:
Twould be badass.

You mean immediately after Begins? or another sitch in which theyre on the roof?

I LOVE sequels that start immediately after the first movie. I really liked that about Halloween 2 and Underworld: Evolution

WTF, how could you forget the greatest one to ever do that. BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II!

no diff sit but not the roof i ment the sybol and sirens in fact thats how it starts in beyond legend (in progress)

Mr. Socko said:
WTF, how could you forget the greatest one to ever do that. BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II!
Oh my god I'm a 'tard! Of course! can't believe I forgot.

Open with Bruce meeting with Rupert Thorne or Boss Maroni (who ever is the mob boss) and have him say "I believe in Gotham City" - the perfect opening IMO, and to think I thought of it all by myself.

Ronny Shade said:
I want the "you have eaten well" scene

That was actually in the leaked Begins script, before the Falcone warehouse scene there was a scene of Bats going after Judge McFadden and he did that line. IMO that should not of been taken out.

StorminNorman said:
That was actually in the leaked Begins script, before the Falcone warehouse scene there was a scene of Bats going after Judge McFadden and he did that line. IMO that should not of been taken out.
Oh it totally shouldntve.

But if theyre saving it for an even bigger Batman vs corrupt officials and cops showdown in 2 or 3 that fine by me.

Ronny Shade said:
Oh it totally shouldntve.

But if theyre saving it for an even bigger Batman vs corrupt officials and cops showdown in 2 or 3 that fine by me.

would not mind it at all. As many Year One, TLH, DV scenes they can jam in the movies the better IYAM.

I think that we should start of with the ending of batman begins then show a montage of batman fighting crime. And at the end of the montage show him on a roof looking tired as if he hasn't had much sleep. That would show that bruce wayne is becoming the obssessed batman that we know and love.

Spidey-Bat said:
This is my ideal start. I had posted it in a thread with my script I never finished.

-Street in Gotham-
(raining)
A police car pulls up to the street. Two men exit. One is Lt. James Gordon. The other is Sergeant Harvey Bullock.

BULLOCK:
This the place, Jim?

GORDON:
(turns on a flashlight)
Yeah Bullock. Someone called in saying they heard screams and laughter.

BULLOCK:
You sure?

GORDON:
When you’ve been here as long as I have, you’ll see some crazy-
(a trash can falls in an alley way. GORDON and BULLOCK turn and take out their guns)

BULLOCK:
I’m going in.

GORDON:
Bullock, wait.

BULLOCK:
(he slowly enters the alley way and sees a man kneeling over a body. BULLOCK takes out his flashlight and shines it on the man’s face.
WHAT THE-!
(BULLOCK jumps back as he sees the man’s white face and sinister grin. The man runs around the corner laughing maniacally. BULLOCK runs after him. When he gets to the end of the alley, the man is gone)

GORDON:
What was it, Bullock?

BULLOCK:
I don’t know. You check the body?

GORDON:
Yeah. It’s another one.
(he shins his flashlight on the body)
Multiple stab wounds, mutilated face, and a Joker card.

BULLOCK:
I’ll go call it in.
(he exits the alleyway and heads to the car)

GORDON:
(he looks up to the sky and says to himself)
You’re never around when-

(BATMAN glides down from a rooftop and lands on a fire-escape)

The rest isn't that great.

That is the worst idea o've ever heard you son of a silly person. I fart in your general direction. You're mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I've read on BOF that a signifigant amount of time will have past between Begins and the sequal, so I don't see the sequal coming in straight off the back of Begins. The only way that can be done is through flashbacks, and I'm sick of flashbacks.

IMO, the sequal can start in many ways, in the re-built Wayne Manor, Bat-Care, Bats-Gordon on rooftop, Bats busting up a robbery, Bruce at Wayne Tower or at a function even a underworld scene.

I wouldn't have the Joker be in the opening, rather have is name brought up several time and have him reveled about havle way or so.

COMPO said:
I think that we should start of with the ending of batman begins then show a montage of batman fighting crime. And at the end of the montage show him on a roof looking tired as if he hasn't had much sleep. That would show that bruce wayne is becoming the obssessed batman that we know and love.

That's a great idea! it is a great way to show just how Bruce has become absorbed in the role of batman, and how he no longer believes thta Bruce is his actual self. Batman wouldn't be himself if he wasn't obssesive and continually pushing himself to his peak.

COMPO said:

That's a great idea! it is a great way to show just how Bruce has become absorbed in the role of batman, and how he no longer believes that Bruce is his actual self. Batman wouldn't be himself if he wasn't obssesive and continually pushing himself to his peak.

sorry for double-posting but my comp. just screwed up and posted the same thing twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"