The Dark Knight should the joker use his trademark weapons in the sequel?

ganstaman56

Civilian
Reaction score
i hope so those are like the joker's symbol his laughing gas and stuff. you just cant have joker without it even if it is darker. without some sort of special gimmik he's just a crazy guy who got his skin bleached basiacally nothing special about him. scarecrow had his tradmark fear gas so i think that nolan will do the same with joker. hell he's even got it in the crappy The Batman series!!

list of joker's weopons.
1.Smilex (gas that causes laughing spasms and then death with perma joker grin. administered either thru the flower in his suit or a small little pellet with a smiley face on it. but usually put in air vents when he wants to take out the mayer or something.)

2.Joker Venom (liquid that causes instant death with a perma joker grin on the face of the victim. usually administered through his BANG! Dart Gun.)

3.Flower in his suit that squirts acid or laughing gas.

4.lethally electric Joy Buzzers.

5.small little needle attached to his glove that injects poison when they shake his hand.

6.grenades with smiles painted on them.

7.razor sharp playing cards

of course i know that nolan isnt gonna use all of these i just listed them for u to pick which ones u think would work best in the sequel. give me your opinions.

I want to see his gun that has the flag on the end that says BOOM.I always liked that.

ganstaman56 said:
i hope so those are like the joker's symbol his laughing gas and stuff. you just cant have joker without it even if it is darker. without some sort of special gimmik he's just a crazy guy who got his skin bleached basiacally nothing special about him. scarecrow had his tradmark fear gas so i think that nolan will do the same with joker. hell he's even got it in the crappy The Batman series!!

list of joker's weopons.
1.Smilex (gas that causes laughing spasms and then death with perma joker grin. administered either thru the flower in his suit or a small little pellet with a smiley face on it. but usually put in air vents when he wants to take out the mayer or something.)

2.Joker Venom (liquid that causes instant death with a perma joker grin on the face of the victim. usually administered through his BANG! Dart Gun.)

3.Flower in his suit that squirts acid or laughing gas.

4.lethally electric Joy Buzzers.

5.small little needle attached to his glove that injects poison when they shake his hand.

6.grenades with smiles painted on them.

of course i know that nolan isnt gonna use all of these i just listed them for u to pick which ones u think would work best in the sequel. give me your opinions.

I want 1-4. But definitely would prefer the flower spraying acid than laughing gas. Instead of hand grenades I would want The Joker to use dolls or toys set to detonate like he used in "BTAS."

Absolutely nothing with the Perma-Grin. That is a stupid idea. Joker doesn't need to have his smile permanently on his face, he laughs at things because he's a homicidal maniac with a mental distortion that makes him find evil things funny.

deathshead2 said:
I want to see his gun that has the flag on the end that says BOOM.I always liked that.
actually it says bang but what the hell

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I want 1-4. But definitely would prefer the flower spraying acid than laughing gas. Instead of hand grenades I would want The Joker to use dolls or toys set to detonate like he used in "BTAS."
i dont remember that.

shaggyaggie457 said:
Absolutely nothing with the Perma-Grin. That is a stupid idea. Joker doesn't need to have his smile permanently on his face, he laughs at things because he's a homicidal maniac with a mental distortion that makes him find evil things funny.
the perma grin is somewhat canon. in some of the comics when he fell in the chemicals his nerve's were completly destroyed so it stretched his mouth into a permanant clown grin. but this is only in the comics dedicated to the false idol of the old batman films.

Majik1387 said:
I definately want 1-4 and number 6.

Ditto, but I would add number 7. They could do something like they did in THL/DV (I forget which one) where Joker has his razor sharp card against Maroni's neck.

ganstaman56 said:
i dont remember that.

Babydoll had them too. The doll turned into a bomb and a machine gun. In one episode Joker kidnaps the mayor's son and throws dolls at Batman that were basically hand grenades stuffed inside a doll.

It was awesome! I'd love to see that.

Or have some wind-up toys he could use and release them on the city, or make a Jack-in-the-box as a bomb.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Babydoll had them too. The doll turned into a bomb and a machine gun. In one episode Joker kidnaps the mayor's son and throws dolls at Batman that were basically hand grenades stuffed inside a doll.

Or have some wind-up toys he could use and release them on the city, or make a Jack-in-the-box as a bomb.
nah sounds a little too cartoony realeasing an army of toys on the city? but the dolls....no i'd rather him just go with old fashioned grenades.

NinjaTurtleFan said:

Dolls, Wind-ups and other toys are Toyman's gimmicks.
toyman.gif

Not The Joker's.

NinjaTurtleFan said:

You are forgetting one thing though, those are the old cartoons. Very few of those toys he actually used/uses in the comics. They are cool though, but on screen some of those gimmics and toys would not do well.

Wrong. Joker has used *all* those kind of weapons in the comics at one time or another. Usually with some kind clown of joker theme, like a jack in the box with his face, windup clown dolls, that kind of thing.

Yes I would like to see the famous boxing glove that shoots out at people.:joker:

Bathead said:
Wrong. Joker has used *all* those kind of weapons in the comics at one time or another. Usually with some kind clown of joker theme, like a jack in the box with his face, windup clown dolls, that kind of thing.
nah too cartoony.

Those weapons are too fanciful for Nolan's universe. I'd like to see a regular gun, a machete and perhaps a chainsaw.

Guns? I know for a fact he carred two high calibur handguns with him in his first apperance, which he used mow down policemen.
jokersguns3yj.jpg

And a knife
jokersknife2fp.jpg

Not to mention his lethal Joker Venom and his paralyzing Joker Gas
jokersgas7pz.jpg

(I always kinda liked it with the gas you don't get enough of a dose of Joker Venom to kill you, that it has to be concentrated and injected to make it lethal)

It would be breath of fresh air, in my opinion, if The Joker would be as cut and dry as his first interpretation, without the need of unnecessiary gaudy gimmicks to trump Batman. I think it would be much more interesting.

What about the mallet that came with the Super Powers figure.That was pretty devestating when used on the Super Powers team!!!

He should have syringes filled with joker-venom, the flower, definitely. At least one gun, a .44 Revolver would work, and an smg.

And I think the joker toxin should leave a permanent grin on victims, but the Joker should NOT have a permanent grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"