Name Your DC Character Models

He's only that way as Peter Petrelli and Rocky Jr. and whoever the hell he played on Gilmore Girls. In real life he seems to be pretty happy and easy-going.

He's only that way as Peter Petrelli and Rocky Jr. and whoever the hell he played on Gilmore Girls. In real life he seems to be pretty happy and easy-going.

Milo is my best friend's cousin... true story...

Really?

He's my Nightwing pick.

I agree. He apparently said he wouldnt mind getting to play the character. I think it would be great, just not in a Batman movie.

Heh, yeah, just yesterday I was drawing the Martian Manhunter and it occurred to me he was too small because he needs to be (and these are the exact words I thought) "Superman big."

gregory peck is my superman, after I add a few pounds
Gregory_Peck_in_Roman_Holiday_trailer.jpg

I'm so damn f***ing tired of artists drawing Superman to look like Christopher Reeve. This week's Action Comics pissed me off. Superman, when drawn like Reeve, looks completely ******ed.
get over yourself

I'm pretty tired of Superman artists drawing him like Reeve, too. Should I get over myself because my opinion differs from yours too, oh almighty master?

I'm pretty tired of Superman artists drawing him like Reeve, too. Should I get over myself because my opinion differs from yours too, oh almighty master?
oh so your going to butt in?
its not about opinions
he's just being a dick about it.
don't you start in too

Leaguer's a dick about everything. You learn to filter it out.

why would superman be very muscular at all? Its not like needs to work out or anything.

for the look, is good for imposing presence and a word call carisma

180lbs superman dont look very super

bu the way superman huuuH!! no! clark kent is not built like a bodybuilder type but more like a football player type physique .
he 's more a naturale mesomorphe type physique.
by if you want to know mesomorphe mean i will explain later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"