• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Names teachers have called you.

I was ripping on my bio teacher about him being a loser with no friends and he called me a prick that was the hardest i've ever laughed

jaguarr said:
I had a band teacher in high school who called my friend, who happened to be black, "Stain". In retaliation, I got the entire class to start calling the teacher "Mr. Redneck". He quit calling my friend "Stain" after a couple of weeks. :D

jag

One of my best friends played the same instrument as me, and sits next to me. He's Chinese. During one period, he said, "Mr. [his name], I'm not going to stand for you sleeping in class!" "I wasn't sleeping." "Then why were your eyes closed?" "They weren't." "They look like it!" Everyone was silent for a few seconds as he thought about what he was saying. Needless to say, we gave the director a hard time for weeks after, especially considering 1/4 of the band was Asian.

Leto Atrides said:
One of my best friends played the same instrument as me, and sits next to me. He's Chinese. During one period, he said, "Mr. [his name], I'm not going to stand for you sleeping in class!" "I wasn't sleeping." "Then why were your eyes closed?" "They weren't." "They look like it!" Everyone was silent for a few seconds as he thought about what he was saying. Needless to say, we gave the director a hard time for weeks after, especially considering 1/4 of the band was Asian.

hehehehe Poor guys. They should paint eyes on their eye lids :up:

I've had the somewhat the same card played with me. I was digging through my pockets one time looking for a peice of paper I had earlier and I couldn't find it. So I started taking things out of my pockets and put them on the desk for a minute so I could find it. The teacher yelled my name and he looked furious :( A recount of what happened.

Teacher - "What are you doing?"
Me- "I'm looking for a paper in my pocket"
"That's not important right now. You shoukd be paying attention. Now stop digging in your pockets and look up front"
-So he looks away again and starts reading from the text book, and start putting all the things on my desk back into my pockets - He looks back up at me and yelled my name again-
Me- "What?"
"what did I just tell you?"
"But I'm not digging in my pocket anymore, I'm putting things away :o"
"But your still not paying attention"
"You want my desk cluttered like this?"

It went on for another minute or two. Then I got in trouble. :o Megalomaniac much? :o

Danalys said:
the worst thing was calling me by my brothers name. considering i didn't like my brother one ****ing bit at the time. and had completely different coloured hair.

LOL, I get that all the time...as does my brother..

Leto Atrides said:

(-__-)

My grade six teacher called me nuts.

Keep in mind that he was a 6'4 and 250 lbs and he when he played murder ball, he took the name literally.

Stupid b**ch-child,goat,cow and various other farmland critters.A teacher even went as far as to call my friend(a BOY) a little !

Dang everyone.^

And I thought being called smart a-- was bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"