National Treasure 3 in 2 years?

I love how one offhanded like in a THR report is taken as confirmation which it isn't. Disney hasn't announced it or anything at all. A script being written doesn't guarantee the movie will happen.

BKdqRmR.gif

I could see it happening as a Disney+ exclusive to keep the budget down since, let's face it, Nicolas Cage isn't exactly a box office draw these days and the National Treasure franchise has been dormant for 12 years.

I've being waiting 12 years for another sequel haha... the first one was better but they're fun films imo, I do hope it happens.

Really enjoyed these so hope it happens.

I could see it happening as a Disney+ exclusive to keep the budget down since, let's face it, Nicolas Cage isn't exactly a box office draw these days and the National Treasure franchise has been dormant for 12 years.
I don't think thats entirely true just yet. Cage hasn't had a non straight to video release or a wide released non independent film in so long i lost track. I think its a lot of fans myself included that would love to see him return in this franchise. This movie could be a come back to the mainstream for him.

I liked the first two movies. But I'm not sure a third movie would do well in this current time.

Cage will win his second Oscar for this.

His next 7 Oscars you mean. Don't forget about Director, Producer, Best Song, Best Supporting Actor, Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress (Cage will play all roles, Klump style).

I strongly doubt this is ever coming. Especially since Hollywood CEARLY doesn't wanna deal with John Voight and his crazy right-wing BS anymore.

Ben Franklins dad could’ve died offscreen.
This all about Nic Cage and since he’s living his second career right now, I think chances are high this will happen. They even started a spin-off series, that will be released this year. If successful, than they have a crossover in the movie(s). Disney loves the interconnectivity.
Helen Mirren could be his only parent left,…if they don’t want to work with Jon Voight again (btw not many outside the US took much notice about him supporting Trump)

Surprisingly often featured in that new spot:

Not the National Treasure we want lol

I totally didn’t realize this was for a series and not a 3rd film. **** haha disregard then, deleted the post. Unless it has some connection to the films?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"