NBC's Good Place - From the Creator of Parks and Rec

That was so goddamn good.

I love this show. Getting the perspectives of all the "actors" in the setup this time was brilliant. I still have no idea where this season can go from here, but I trust them.

I stopped after like Ep3 in S1 because I just wasn't feeling the show. But I went back and gave it another try and now I love it! Especially with the twist that I somehow managed to go all summer without being spoiled about.

Pretty good start. I am a sucker for a Rashomon storytelling done right and this was no exception. Also nice to have D'Arcy Carden back on the screen again after her blink-and-miss-it appearance on Veep.

My wife and I binge watched season 1 over the weekend, then caught the premier of season 2 on demand. We're hooked.

Timeslot premiere tonight. :up:

lImrhu2.gif

This show is beyond brilliant. Too much good stuff for me to even try to list without watching it again.

I am amazed by how often this show can blindside me. And every second is worth watching. It is both brilliant and really great comfort watching.

This is still so unpredictable. For most of this episode I figured the solution to the problem (and direction of the season) would be that Eleanor & Co. were going to simply play along and pretend they didn't know the truth and hope they don't get discovered. But nope, threw me for a loop again, lol.

It's crazy how I have absolutely no idea what each episode will be about.

The way Mindy said "Oh no. That's my only copy." absolutely KILLED me. Actually all her scenes did. :lmao:

This is still so unpredictable. For most of this episode I figured the solution to the problem (and direction of the season) would be that Eleanor & Co. were going to simply play along and pretend they didn't know the truth and hope they don't get discovered. But nope, threw me for a loop again, lol.

That's exactly what I thought too. :hehe:

Midseason finales only two days into November? What nonsense is this?

Randomly heard about this show during a snippet of a David Fincher interview in which he was talking about binge watching Breaking Bad. Found it on Netflix last and instantly hooked. Just finished the third episode of the second season. Loving how it keeps the concept of the show evolving.

So, I'd imagine season 3 is going to be set in the real Good Place? That seems like the logical development, no?

Just started watching S1 and I am loving it so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"