NBC's Good Place - From the Creator of Parks and Rec

Ha, I KNEW Michael really was whispering "something something Vicky something." That's when I decided to trust him. :D

I'll be really curious to see if we're in store for another season-ending twist on par with S1. It's hard to imagine anything topping that one, in terms of making you go back and look at all that came before in a completely new way.

I saw someone on Twitter suggest a few months back that [blackout]this is all really Michael's Bad Place, but 1.) that feels repetitive, and 2.) I feel like they're already sort of playing to that, with the ethics lessons and so on[/blackout].

So interested to see what the [BLACKOUT]Actual Bad Place[/BLACKOUT] will be like. Love that the show isn't afraid to keep moving forward.

God, this show is TOO good.

I was loving all the "exhibits" in the Museum of of Human Misery. Those people were true monsters indeed.

This is the best show. And fork you if you don't agree.

So whose arm do the execs at NBC have to pull in order to make Maya Rudolph a series regular as the judge? Not that she's doing much right now anyway.

Maya Rudolph was great as always. Janet to the rescue. :up:

I love that this show seems to be following the streaming model of not plastering news of an upcoming guest star all over the ****ing internet months in advance.

Maya Rudolph :awesome:. Can't believe the finale is already here.

Just saw this on Tumblr. Never even noticed it in the episode :funny:.
tumblr_inline_p3dz9cEDqd1qmxz43_500.png

tumblr_inline_p3dz9hPAWV1qmxz43_500.png

That's one of the rare things I actually did notice. I couldn't read the subtitle on first view, but I did make out the "Now Playing Everywhere FOREVER" which got a good chuckle. :funny:

Eleanor has some odd fascination with wanting people to eat her farts.

Edit: AND ALSO, very nice where they ended it with Eleanor meeting Chidi. Going to be a long wait for Season 3. Oh, and Ted Danson behind the bar again? Nicely done, NBC.

Last edited:
Me, seeing that some folks apparently believe that [blackout]the group of four were actually brought back to life, rather than placed into a simulation created by Michael and the Judge[/blackout]:

tumblr_news2nJQYM1t1udm8o1_400.gif

Because, honestly, at no point during last night's episode did I actually think "Oh, [blackout]Eleanor is alive again[/blackout]."

I mean maybe if they missed the first 5 minutes? IDK. But I do know that wait for S3 is gonna be rough. LOVE this show.

When is it expected to start back up again? September'ish?

I love how well this sow balances its ridiculous humour with a genuine brain. It's doing a hell of a balancing act in a lot of scenes.

Last edited:
Hopefully September, but there's no knowing for sure until May.

...some folks apparently believe that [blackout]the group of four were actually brought back to life, rather than placed into a simulation created by Michael and the Judge[/blackout]:

Because, honestly, at no point during last night's episode did I actually think "Oh, [blackout]Eleanor is alive again[/blackout]."

I did. :word:

But I don’t think it actually matters whether the replay of past events was real or a Matrix-y simulation. (Presumably, Michael and the judge have the magical powers to do either.) What matters is the outcome of the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"