Negative Comments

Mentok said:
The sad fact is that (most of) the problems stem from one person who cant understand that 90% of the posts on here are people having fun.

So does that mean all the Resistance bashing is out of pure fun and not real beliefs?:up: :)

THE LIZARD#1 said:
So does that mean all the Resistance bashing is out of pure fun and not real beliefs?:up: :)

NOT A CHANCE. :dry:

I will admit that I think Insomniac and Naughty Dog rock as much as Suckerpunch, I just say they suck when zenien's around because its funny to me :o

THE LIZARD#1 said:

Nope, thats the 10% dude. Sorry :(

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Sorry guys is that me who you're talking about?

Not unless you have 'Dog' misspelt in your username. ;)

I thought he was trying to be hip? Everyone knows it's cooler to spell dog d-a-w-g, yo. :p

Manny Calavera said:
I will admit that I think Insomniac and Naughty Dog rock as much as Suckerpunch, I just say they suck when zenien's around because its funny to me :o

Not a chance Insomniac and Suckpunch are neck and neck however I want a SLY 4 dammit, they totally left with a cliffhanger. I have a Sly 4 all written on my computer and the ending definatly has awesome potential to be something.

Manny Calavera said:

So does that mean you like Resistance Fall of Man then? Just wondering if not then just ignore the question lol.

I think it looks alright for a Sony first person shooter, which is to say, it's a 6/10 game, tops. I'd much rather Insomniac do another type of game, I'm generally sick of cookie cutter first person shooters anyways.

Manny Calavera said:
I think it looks alright for a Sony first person shooter, which is to say, it's a 6/10 game, tops. I'd much rather Insomniac do another type of game, I'm generally sick of cookie cutter first person shooters anyways.

Does that mean you're against Halo?

Personally I think we all should just wait and see where Insomniac takes Resistance Fall of Man. Supposedly the game has plenty more that Insomniac wants you to experience in the game and not know outside of the game experience.

It's not entirely anti-PS3....it's more anti-****ty games that shouldn't even exist....even for PS3

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Does that mean you're against Halo?
Me said:
cookie cutter
So no. I like Halo, I liked Far Cry, I loved Half Life 2 until people made it out to be Jesus, which is one of the first times the fans of a game have actually made me hate the game itself. Resistance just looks generic and cookie cutter, like Killzone: The unofficial sequel, to go along with Killzone 2: The official sequel. It's going to turn out bad, I know it.

Personally I think all of you guys should reconsider Resistance to be a generic game. I mean look at Ratchet and Clank. Those games were far from generic, but when they were coming out people thought it was going to be just another Platformer however it wasn't it was something totally new.

I don't know, personally I just think all of you should wait until September 15th to pass judgement on Resistance. Thats when the 1.up Pod-Cast it.

Makeshift Celebrity said:
Your mother should have used a condom.

Hey guys man come on thats un-called for, can't we all just get along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"