Netflix Jupiter’s Legacy

I am just wondering when we will finally be getting a trailer to this show.

He’s the creator of the book so of course he’s going to hype it up lol. Still very exciting though.

I never read Supercrooks so I didn’t know that it’s in the same universe as Jupiter’s Legacy. So Jupiter’s will be getting a spinoff anime based on Supercrooks.

I’m hoping they drop the teaser trailer during the panel.

Feb 27 is the date for the panel.

Oh my god will it finally be the teaser.

Disappointed that there was no actual footage just dialogue but I still got chills lol. Also at least we have a release date May 7.

I find it very strange that they would bother releasing a trailer with no footage for a show that's just a couple months away.

Why not, like, just put some footage in it? What are they hiding?

I think Netflix releases most trailers a month before they stream.

I find it very strange that they would bother releasing a trailer with no footage for a show that's just a couple months away.

This is the Norm for Netflix just look at Shadow and Bone they pretty much did the same thing. Had an Announcement Trailer and then had a full Trailer just recently that looked good.

They’re not hiding anything. You sound so dramatic :funny:. As others have said this is the norm for Netflix.

I wasn't trying to be dramatic, I was trying to be tongue in cheek. Apparently, I failed, haha.

But that's a good point about the Shadow & Bone teaser. Didn't think of that. Still seems kind of pointless to me but whatever.

Netflix has a pretty good marketing department when it’s comes to their more high profile tv series and films. I believe and quite honestly hope that when the official trailer comes it will deliver.

I mean this show is supposed to compete with Disney+ and their Marvel Studios original content so they have to bring it.

I have a good feeling about this project because I know the material but that does make me kinda bias lol I have to admit.

With the success of The Boys and The Walking Dead I'm not surprised that there's a frenzy from the streaming giants for unadapted comics.

I read a couple of these comics and some of the darker content always stuck with me. Here's hoping it's done right.

Looks interesting, with this and Umbrella Academy Netflix may just have its own little superhero corner for the streaming markets.

I’m all in with this, love the concept and looks awesome.

Just found out about this show yesterday. Do we know yet hat the rating will be like? Is it going to be on the level of The Boys, more toned-down but still edgy like Umbrella Academy, or something more like Marvel? Will it be MA or TV-14?

It’s TV-MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"