Netflix Jupiter’s Legacy

can’t wait. Cast seems really fun.

God that trailer was amazing.

Never heard of the comic but this looks decent.

If this is half as good as the Boys, which it has every reason to be, I'm down. I know nothing of the comics, similarly to knowing nothing of the Boys or Umbrella Academy before I started watching them either, so I've nothing to compare, but I'm easily invested.

Are you kidding? CW wishes it had CG and cinematography half as good as this show does. :oldrazz:

Though, I agree, still not as good as Disney+ or Amazon.
You need more than good cgi. The cgi sticks out like a sore thumb against backgrounds, bad compositions both in terms of visual effects and scene design, the flying scenes look godawful, makeup and character design look cheap and just bad in general, the dialogue and characters in particular look and sound like the sort of melodrama and young adult material CW would produce.

Now that I know DeKnight and Bonaventura are running this I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

So I finally clicked on the trailer for this and I was... confused. I didn't realize it was a superhero show .It looks so serious, while at the same time giving me the Smallville Justice Society stuff. I don't know, maybe I will enjoy it, but the trailer isn't really getting me excited for it.

Last edited:
Trailer was okay, didn't wow me really apart from some shots and the parents look a lot more interesting than the kids but I am guessing the latter are the focus?

Got Netflix so I will watch.
I find the white wig/beard very distracting, it looks awfully fake.

Yeah I can’t believe it finally premieres next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"