Netflix, Mike Flanagan back at it again with 'The Fall of the House of Usher'

What were your top Netflix films out of interest? (in case I’ve missed a bunch :cwink: )

All Quiet on the Western Front
Pinnochio
Athena
The Stranger
The Wonder
The Good Nurse
Hustle

Honorable mention to Apollo 10 1/2.

I thought Blonde had some real merits but I get why people hated it.

Haven't watched Wendell & Wild yet. Looking forward to Glass Onion and The Pale Blue Eye.

All Quiet on the Western Front
Pinnochio
Athena
The Stranger
The Wonder
The Good Nurse
Hustle

Honorable mention to Apollo 10 1/2.

I thought Blonde had some real merits but I get why people hated it.

Haven't watched Wendell & Wild yet. Looking forward to Glass Onion and The Pale Blue Eye.
Thanks for that. :up: A few on those I hadn't heard of so will look those up, cheers!

If they drop all the episodes at once, you can always sparse it out and watch it one episode a week too, if you prefer
the weekly format :o

you‘ll be spoiled by stupid youtube-thumbnails then

you‘ll be spoiled by stupid youtube-thumbnails then

You're more likely to be spoiled by Youtube thumbnails with weekly releases. Especially certain reviewers always seem to spoil episodes with their titles and thumbnails... I binged House of the Dragon recently, but already had some stuff spoiled because of YouTube and social media.

nope, I watch most things on release day. But i couldn’t watch 10 episodes within one day

So. Netflix does a whole big thing for its upcoming slate, and there’s literally nothing for this, huh? :dry:

There seems to be a lot of weird omissions.

But, I'm just going to guess that relations between Flanagan and Netflix are... not great.

Are we sure this got renewed?

But, I'm just going to guess that relations between Flanagan and Netflix are... not great.
Yeah, the Amazon move was the first thing to come to mind as soon as I saw there was nothing.

It's pretty clear that he was REAL mad about them cancelling Midnight Club, and I'm sure there's no love lost on their end after he jumped ship to take the Amazon job. Cutting the legs out from under his last Netflix project just for spite seems on brand for them.

Happy (one day earlier) Birthday to me.

So, looking over the cast and who they are playing and that teaser obviously referencing The Raven, I’m guessing this is more like the “Poe Avengers” rather than a straight-up Usher adaptation. Sounds awesome to me.

Been so long since casting dropped that I forgot this was going to be an iZombie reunion.

Also love seeing a couple Doctor Sleep cast members in there.

It’s about time, to release a trailer

Fun family dinner.

I feel bad for Samantha Sloyan. Whenever I see her now, I just want bad, bad things to happen to her character. Probably not going to be a problem with this series, but, may be in issue if I see her in other things.

Reviews are starting to come out.

Seems pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"