Never step on a crazy man's property

That's crazy. The homeowner is obviously a nut and deserved to get prison time.

It would have been different if the teens had actually broken into his house, but they just stepped into his yard, drove away, and then he started shooting.

Git off mah property!!! *blam*

Some perfectly "sane" people claim they can attack anyone that sets foot on "their property" as well though.

I somewhat feel bad for the guy, when someone keeps to themselves, you know something is wrong with them, and to just go and ****ing mess with that... That's playing with fire... I mean he deserves what he got but I don't feel that much sympathy for the kids... This is a small town the article even alludes to the fact that the kids knew someone live there since they brought up that cauldron, this wasn't an abandoned house... This was someone's home so again.... Shouldn't of been there...

The wrong person, at the wrong house, at the wrong time.

Honestly, if I was a kid and knew some crazy recluse was living in teh neighborhood that everyone knew to stay away from...yes, I probably would be an a-hole and go mess with him anyway. But it would be my fault for doing it.

The ironic part is that the guy started shooting as the girls were driving away, which made them think they were hearing fireworks so they drove back and promptly got hit with a gunshot.

If the guy hadn't shot off his gun they just would have kept driving and not come back.

Honestly, if I was a kid and knew some crazy recluse was living in teh neighborhood that everyone knew to stay away from...yes, I probably would be an a-hole and go mess with him anyway. But it would be my fault for doing it.

Lol, this reminds me from billy madison where he lights the dog crap on fire and puts it on the crazy guys porch.:oldrazz:

"I didn’t know what their weaponry was, what their intentions were,” Davis said. “In a situation like that, you assume the worst-case scenario if you’re going to protect your family from a possible home invasion and murder.”

I love this part. So his shoot first, ask questions later policy has landed him 19 years in jail. That's kinda sad, but he did act like a complete moron. Did he really think three teenage girls were gonna invade his home and murder him? He was probably very creepy, introverted and has an overgrown lawn, if he was just a little friendly and kept up his property, he wouldn't have had the spooky house in the neighborhood and the incident would've never taken place.

In england a farmer was imprisoned for shooting a burglar.

The cheerleader looks like Nicole Richie. Parallels, anyone? :ninja:

"I didn’t know what their weaponry was, what their intentions were,” Davis said. “In a situation like that, you assume the worst-case scenario if you’re going to protect your family from a possible home invasion and murder.”

I love this part. So his shoot first, ask questions later policy has landed him 19 years in jail. That's kinda sad, but he did act like a complete moron. Did he really think three teenage girls were gonna invade his home and murder him? He was probably very creepy, introverted and has an overgrown lawn, if he was just a little friendly and kept up his property, he wouldn't have had the spooky house in the neighborhood and the incident would've never taken place.

It was dark. Could he even tell they were teenage girls. Three strangers on his property, he's outnumbered.

However, this is one of the reasons I'm against guns... much easier to run away from a nut with a knife than one with a gun.

***** deserved it. Don't **** around with a psycho, and don't go on people's property. Period.

*singing*

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask of the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim

hey kids....stay off peoples property

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member