New Animated Series To Go Along With The Film?

I would love a new Bruce Tim series with an older Superman and Batman, not as far as Batman Beyond, only a few years after the first.

Tim Daly was excellent for the voice actor. Later newbern or whatever his name is was ok but Daly is my favorite Supes voice actor.

Daly, IMO, IS Superman. Perfect in the original series... though something in Public Enemies seemed a little off...

I never liked George Newbern (sp?) He was all over the place in his pitch and tone. At his best (the last episode of JLU, with his speech as he lays into Darkseid) he was good, but still no Tim Daly

But yeah, I would absolutely KILL for a new Superman series, done well.

I can't believe it's been so long since we had one... Even one goofy like Batman:Brave and the Bold.

Superman just lends himself so well to cartoons and children... or idealistic deluded geeks like myself :D

oh, and I love how this poll has a 100% voting on it, I don't think I've ever seen this on an internet message board...

I could see a DTV for the movie. But a series will probably extend from Young Justice.

yes please.....i havent watched any cartoon series since avatar went off the air

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"