Comics New Excalibur Question

Specter313 said:
A somewhat funny pic from the latest issue:

00058wyd

I haven't read that yet but that panel is funny as hell

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE ARTISTS TO SORT OUT SAGE'S TATTOOS, THEY ALWAYS FORGET TO PUT THEM IN AND IT GET VERY ANNOYING AND CONFUSING....i could hardly tell the difference between Psylocke and Sage, and Nocturne looked like ****. The story was good but they need a better ART TEAM

One of the bios out there states that Sage likes to hide her tattoos telepathically. I actually like her with the hook tattoos. They're a significant part of her history. She has one around her arm too. They make her look more interesting and edgy.

Michael Ryan is better off on New X-Men, in my opinion. He gets the ages right and, unlike most pencilers, doesn't give every female character a ginormous chest.

Me and surf are on the same page micheal ryan is extremely good with getting the ages and builds right for different peole that is why i liked him on new x-men.

00058wyd
Based on that panel alone, I'm glad that this series exists:D.

IS Claremont Still writing this book Because I'm suprised he put jokes into his stories

You what i just realized I have got to get some cash my comics stack is looking low right now i haven't got my regulars yet and that pisses a Ni&&a off.

Excaliburs not actually been that bad so far. Claremont just has to stop writing any 'cool' slang for ANY of the people in his comics.
the "you're totally mine to play with" and "totally excellent teamwork" sounded really REALLY crap. Claremonts not young, so he shouldn't try to write like that cos he cant pull it off.

btw.. did the latest arc even explain where this second group of xmen came from? must have missed it.. need 2 re read it sumtime.

I do believe we'll see them again...as no one seemed to notice "Sage's" costume had the same motif as the evil X-men's

I noticed Sage's costume too. And I hate her new hair, btw. I bet its not the REAL Sage. Probably the one from whereever the fake X-men came from. Cuz you know... had Sage not been assigned to the Hellfire Club way back when, she would have been one of the original X-Men.

Yeah that's true I wonder how the the X-men's universe would have differed if she would had trained with them.

Sage would have probably died at one point and then been resurrected. Duh. :)

Beast did try to attack her though and she knocked him out and if she hadnt done anything they would have probably lost, i mean not really cause its a comic but you know what i mean. Plus why would she try to infliltrate a group which hasnt even been formed yet.

surf said:
I noticed Sage's costume too. And I hate her new hair, btw. I bet its not the REAL Sage. Probably the one from whereever the fake X-men came from. Cuz you know... had Sage not been assigned to the Hellfire Club way back when, she would have been one of the original X-Men.

she was a spy for Xavier in the HFC and the originals didnt know......
I imagine she's a spy for Bad Xavier in New Excalibur

I just hope Claremont gets Juggernaut some of his old balls back. It's interesting that his old armor shows up in the covers but he is yet to wear any kind of armor in the actual stories.

Crowley9 said:
I just hope Claremont gets Juggernaut some of his old balls back. It's interesting that his old armor shows up in the covers but he is yet to wear any kind of armor in the actual stories.

Hahahahahahahaha, I agree though.

Heck, Marvel is apparently allowing Joss Whedon to alter Emma's 'good guy' status, and she's been on the side of angels for over ten years. Compared to that Juggernaut returning to his old ways after a much more badly handled change of heart seems neglible. I just remembered that Black Tom is among the demutanized population. Hopefully Claremont will put that to good use.

But did black tom go back into being a human or did stay in his tree form and now just a talking tree.

roach said:
I do believe we'll see them again...as no one seemed to notice "Sage's" costume had the same motif as the evil X-men's

Stick with me here, just a thought.

The most we know about the "evil X-Men" is that Xavier was incredibly powerful and able to act almost like a telepathic virus (corrupting his team). However, he is also able to walk, etc. Considering the color scheme and such, my first thought was that in their home reality, Xavier had an Onslaught state of mind (mainly, letting his darker urges surface and control him) before the world was ready to handle it. As such, he reached the power levels he's at now, etc.

Now, some people have been pointing out this year is the 10th anniversary of Onslaught. Just pointing it out.

Crowley9 said:
Heck, Marvel is apparently allowing Joss Whedon to alter Emma's 'good guy' status, and she's been on the side of angels for over ten years.
I still have my money on Emma pulling a fake-out.

She will eventually...

I mean, its so Marvel to do something like that....

It's also a very Whedon thing to do. Angel pulled that trick every season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"