New Interview with Bill Duke

As a matter of fact, I hadn’t read the script that we shot. We weren’t allowed to do that. All you read was the scene that you had and you never saw the script at all.

Interesting

I think they did that on X2 as well. Taking all precautions so things wont get leaked, but they just do sometimes.

I like the interview. :up: Nice find.

"General"
Trask?

Homeland Security?

"Good guy" who does bad things sometimes?

*sigh*

:(

I think this quote is interesting:

So having seen both films, and then being directed by Ratner, could you tell there if the style will be different?

BD: I think that there are details to a degree. A lot of stuff was against the green screen and I did not get to work with all of the actors at one time, but with the green screen, we were told what happened before and what happened after; so you’re acting to a black screen but his description of that was very dramatic and very vivid.

Trask acting against a green screen.... Hmmmmm...:eek:

Yeah..I don't quite understand the use of the name Trask if he doesn't really have much to with the original character.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I know, Nell. :(

I'm still gonna try to hold out some hope. I think there's still some left to hold out. But... :(

(P.S.: Isn't kind of weird that they held out Gambit because they wanted to "get him right" and "do him justice", yet they are changing up Bolivar Trask?)

Well in all fairness to them. Trask isn't as popular as a character as Gambit and if they changed him up the repercussions wouldn't be as dangerous as changing Gambit.

JustABill said:
Well in all fairness to them. Trask isn't as popular as a character as Gambit and if they changed him up the repercussions wouldn't be as dangerous as changing Gambit.

I agree.

Its like hes not Trask at all they just couldnt think of a differnt name so they used that one.

"Well, Senator Kelly and Henry Gyrich are already dead..what names are still available?"

Graydon Creed . . . I don't know.

Every name doesn't necessarily have to be representative of someone from the comics, which is why I would have preferred someone else rather than alter Trask's character. If sentinels are involved, however, and they needed to use Trask, I wish they would have done him right.

BMM said:
Graydon Creed . . . I don't know.

Every name doesn't necessarily have to be representative of someone from the comics, which is why I would have preferred someone else rather than alter Trask's character. If sentinels are involved, however, and they needed to use Trask, I wish they would have done him right.
If I'm not mistaken, Graydon Creed is the son of Sabertooth. It would've been interesting to see that character iin a X-Men movie. Hes the one that started this faction called the Friends Of Humanity, Which is an anti-mutant group.

Exploding Boy said:
Its like hes not Trask at all they just couldnt think of a differnt name so they used that one.

Yeah, seriously. I really hope he turns evil.

Most of the movie goers don't even now the name Trask, changing his charcter will go unnoticed to many. Gambit is a little more mainstream, it makes sence.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
(P.S.: Isn't kind of weird that they held out Gambit because they wanted to "get him right" and "do him justice", yet they are changing up Bolivar Trask?)
Because Trask only has a small role. They want to bring Gambit in as a main character. Completely different situations.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
"General"
Trask?

Homeland Security?

"Good guy" who does bad things sometimes?

*sigh*

:(

But here's the thing... if he
does bad things sometimes
and he's the
Director of Homeland Security
, then why wouldn't that mean
creating and unleashing the Sentinel on young innocent mutants
?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"