Ratner on the pace of the film

liamoversion2 said:
All the concerns about the runtime were completely justified... it was completely diabolical.

Even if i end up liking this film, right now i know for sure this crew needs to go.

This is so depressing that I want to be slapped in the face with a fish. Ugh this is a disaster...

The Squirrel said:
She was camouflaged.

And no psi-blades was a dissapointment.

Seriously . . . they could have implemented her psi powers fairly easily, even if it didn't include blades. Magneto needed to find and track down mutants . . . what better way than to have a telepath do it. Callisto had so many other power capabilities, it wouldn't hurt to have her lack one--and it would have been an easy way to increase Psylocke's purpose and role.

DonnyLebeau said:
This guy has no clue how to appease comic fans

Being a non comic fan, i think he lost the "thinking mans action film" crowd too.

The Top Hat said:
Okay. I give up. I'm not defending him anymore. I was blaming the script writers for that, I didn't know Ratner was to blame.

I mean ... that paragraph is sheer blasphemy.

I love the mix-matching powers point as if he did something clever and cool and ingenious and not just lazy and pisspoor.

How about X-men 3: RUSHED!

LMAO !

i thought the pace worked.. the movie was about the war.. that was first and for most. now if X4 happens and now that heres nothing that has been built up like the war has... and it went at that pace, ya id be upset.. but it worked well for this purpose.. it had a snow ball effect of energy and i loved it

The movie should be called X men: Rush hour and 45 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"