• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight New Joker Banner

Guess this is what Jett was giving the head's up for......

anyone else think his posture/the way he leans really makes it? especially in the prologue when he kind of slinks around

Nice!

Only 62 days to go! The movie event of the decade is almost here!

Soon...I WILL FEAR THE KNIGHT!

All of The Joker posters have been amazing.

I think this film has had some of the best selection of movie posters than any other movie. I cant even think of another film that has given us so many amazing posters.

Wow that poster sends such a huge message about The Joker :wow:

Great poster

ilikethat.gif

So is this a poster or a banner?
I also noticed it says "www.thedarknightmovie.co.uk" at the bottom, does that mean we wont be seeing this in the states?

maybe im just being particular... and trust me, I am well aware of Michael Caine's long and terrific career, but shouldn't Heath be billed in front of him?
No.

maybe im just being particular... and trust me, I am well aware of Michael Caine's long and terrific career, but shouldn't Heath be billed in front of him?

When will people stop giving Heath so much sympathy! Before he died, no one knew the name "Heath Ledger" anyways! Brokeback Mountain was his only mainstream film! Michael Caine is a well established actor, and thats why hes in front of Ledger.

I want someone to tell me if they know of any other film that has released so many awesome posters for it, back to back like TDK has.

When will people stop giving Heath so much sympathy! Before he died, no one knew the name "Heath Ledger" anyways! Brokeback Mountain was his only mainstream film! Michael Caine is a well established actor, and thats why hes in front of Ledger.

I agree that Caine should be before Ledger, but to say no-one had heard of him is crazy. They may not be the best of films, but things like '10 Things...' and 'A Knights Tale' were pretty huge. A lot of people I know didn't even know he was playing the Joker, but remembered him for '10 Things...' because it was a film they used to love...
§

I agree that Caine should be before Ledger, but to say no-one had heard of him is crazy. They may not be the best of films, but things like '10 Things...' and 'A Knights Tale' were pretty huge. A lot of people I know didn't even know he was playing the Joker, but remembered him for '10 Things...' because it was a film they used to love...
§

Alot of people are still confused that hes playing The Joker, because hes so deep in character when watching the trailers, its hard to tell its him to the non -diehard normal film viewing person.

It's not a matter of sympathy. Considering how prominent he is in this film, you'd think maybe he'd be billed second.

People knew Heath before Brokeback and that wasn't his most "mainstream" film. That has to go to 'A Knights Tale' and '10 Things I hate about you'

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"