• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight New Joker Banner

wow so many posters...cant decide wich one ...i would take all...but then i can repaper my apartment

dont know of this quote found on posterwire helps:

"The order of actors names may be set in stone via contractuals, but the design/layout (at least in some regard) of the movie poster is not. This is the recipe for the not-so-uncommon phenomenon of actor credits not lining up with their image on a one-sheet... You’ll also see the credit order versus actor groupings battle in movie posters for ensemble dramas. There are many other variations and solutions to this type of credit billing problem — for example, a star’s name could appear in the middle and above the costar’s credits and be considered top billing. (Although it doesn’t always solve the problem).

Since film advertising art directors are already limited in what they can do with regards to actor placements (both in name and likeness) in one-sheet layouts, it’s understandable that most film account executives overlook this minor credit lineup “glitch”. This is just one of the many hoops that film key art has to jump through (like the film’s themselves) before it reaches your local theater lobby."

Yeah, Heath Ledger didn't get second billing for contractual reasons...

e3f5e95b0c.jpg

That's amazing!

Yeah I always put the high res stuff on my blog in the link below. You can always go there for the larger files if you need to.

Hey, there's a bigger version you can use on your blog :):

http://ilcavaliereoscuro.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/nuova-locandina-del-joker/

(Click on thumbnail)

Anyway, there's been rumors saying that we would get SOME posters today (= more than one). I doubt it, but we'll see... you know we always get a dozen or no posters from TDK... :woot:

Hey, there's a bigger version you can use on your blog :):

http://ilcavaliereoscuro.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/nuova-locandina-del-joker/

(Click on thumbnail)

Anyway, there's been rumors saying that we would get SOME posters today (= more than one). I doubt it, but we'll see... you know we always get a dozen or no posters from TDK... :woot:

Noted. I already made the changes. My apologies for promoting my blog. I really don't mean to but I do try and keep all the TDK stuff up to date for fans like us to enjoy. I even got in trouble for having the hi-res Joker Nurse pics up there. If any of you want to help write or have an image or something that I should put up, just let me know =)

wow so many posters...cant decide wich one ...i would take all...but then i can repaper my apartment

Yeah, dude that sounds like my plan too. I'll never have to paint or rewallpaper again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"