The Dark Knight New Joker Details

Spidey-3's problem was a fight with the producers, and, Sam though I love his work to death, his ego got a little too big if you ask me. He should of just said fine, no Sandman, it will be a Venom story.

But he crammed too much in, Kirstin, *aka ugly* wanted more screen time, so they just filled the movie with so many different ideas and direction the film had no focus what so ever. That is why I was so disappointed, it could of been the best of the three, but it shows what happens when greed takes over.

But good thing Nolan is married to one of the producers....let's hope it stays that way lol. I think one thing is for sure, that BB had a trilogy planned from the get go, and they have it more planed out. SM had set ups for sequels but no definate direction shown where it could go, they just made one film at a time and added small things that could create another film.

'3' really was a let down in my opinion.

Yeah, sandman just felt too half-assed. It isn't like anyone really wanted to see the film for him anyway, so why keep him at all? Too many cooks spoil the soup and too many villains screw up what could have been a great film.

One of the worst things of SM3 was the retelling of history to make Sandman uncle ben's shooter.

I hope the stuff in the first post turns out to be real:up:

Jett supposedly confirmed it. But that news has different effects on people. :ninja:

The thing I'm worried about is how that situation will look to the A-Listers, Bruce running to his bedroom and leaving all his guests to die. He's going to need one hell of a PR guy after this :woot:

Eh, the guests would be too preoccupied I think. If there was a murderous clown barging into a party, my last thought would be "OMG where's the hostess??"

:p

The thing I'm worried about is how that situation will look to the A-Listers, Bruce running to his bedroom and leaving all his guests to die. He's going to need one hell of a PR guy after this :woot:

The apple has fallen very, very, VERY far from the tree Mr. Wayne. :wow: :cwink:

Maybe they'll think he keeps his shotgun in there... :whatever:

Jett supposedly confirmed it. But that news has different effects on people. :ninja:
When did he confirm it?

Baba Ghanoush said:
You know that's really Chris Nolan's uncle right? He also played the detective in "following."
Really? That's pretty cool. He's actually not that bad of an actor. And I've been wanting to see "Following" for some time now... is it any good?

You know that's really Chris Nolan's uncle right? He also played the detective in "following."

No :wow:..before I liked him, now I worship him. And I've seen Following, don't know how I forgot that.

When did he confirm it?

I'm not sure he has, he just won't post it. I know the guy sent the info to Jett at the same time because his address was in the header

Rachel will probably be the person to be thrown off the window, or probably a nosy secretary whose thrown by her boss and gets revived by cats.
nah... that would be too fantastic and we all know that Nolan works with more realistic stories. And if the joker is being influenced by batman1#´, a catwoman interpretation could be just a female criminal who disguises herself to commit her crimes. that was the catwoman on batman1 and could be used for a small role in bat 3

I've decided. I'd rather see Joker take over Gotham City than try to destroy it.

My train of thoguht is going more along the lines of...

If Harvey has declared himself as Batman, then how they hell does he function and go to a party, such as Wayne's, like everything's normal.

If he did so privately to the Joker, than how does Wayne get away with storing Harvey in a closet without Dent figuring out that he has inside knowledge (that only Gordon or Batman would be privy to).

Perhaps its a case of they go the "friends from Princeton" route and Dent confides in Wayne that he's going to privately tip the Joker off that he's Batman.

Either way, there's something we're missing amongst all of this.

I imagine if he says he's The Batman, Joker will kidnap him or something, and his "doublecross" will piss the hell out of The Joker. Or into him.

I imagine if he says he's The Batman, Joker will kidnap him or something, and his "doublecross" will piss the hell out of The Joker. Or into him.
But still, who would want Harvey Dent around them after such an incident?

I'm just a tad confused.

But still, who would want Harvey Dent around them after such an incident?

I'm just a tad confused.

Maybe Dent "confesses" at the party Joker crashes? To try and protect the people at the party, and to keep Batman from coming forward, if he indeed WAS at the party.

While Bruce slips away unseen to his panic room, dons his costume, goes to the roof and crashes through the skylight.

Spidey-3's problem was a fight with the producers, and, Sam though I love his work to death, his ego got a little too big if you ask me. He should of just said fine, no Sandman, it will be a Venom story.

I gave Spidey 3 a second look not too long ago and disliked it even more because I finally realize the problem with it. IT'S THE SAME F'ING MOVIE THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!

Just forget about Venom for second because Raimi didn't even want him the film and look at everything else:

Super expensive science experiment that makes absolutely zero sense goes wrong and results in creating a supervillian out of man who deep down has a good heart. Peter Parker doubts himself. Him and Aunt May cry about Uncle Ben. Supervillian kidnaps Mary Jane. Spidey saves Mary Jane. Supervillian demonstrates redeeming quality right before death/exiting the film. The End.

I gave Spidey 3 a second look not too long ago and disliked it even more because I finally realize the problem with it. IT'S THE SAME F'ING MOVIE THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!

Just forget about Venom forget a second because Raimi didn't even want him the film and look at everything else:

Super expensive science experiment that makes absolutely zero sense goes wrong and results in creating a supervillian out of man who deep down has a good heart. Peter Parker doubts himself. Him and Aunt May cry about Uncle Ben. Supervillian kidnaps Mary Jane. Spidey saves Mary Jane. Supervillian demonstrates redeeming quality right before death/exiting the film. The End.

Well to a point, but that is why Venom SHOULD OF BEEN the main villian. He does not ever redeem, he is pure evil in a sense, and it is to show Peter how becoming engulfed in revenge can destroy what you are.

It should of been MJ dying by Harry's hand, accidently, then the revenge story through and through. Brock was not some scientists with a experiment gone wrong, it was about some one becoming enraged, and attaining great power. All for one thing, to kill Peter Parker.

I think Spidey 3 could of been the greatest of them all. '2' was way better then the first one, the first two were just great, they felt like a continuation. The third one was way too cheezy, and just too much noise going on. '2' was next to BB my favorite super hero movie, and the third one was just sadly ruined from like some one said too many cooks in the kitchen.

Can we please stick to talking about the Batman movies and not the Spidey movies in the Batman Movies forum?

Not telling you guys to stop the discussion, but move it somewhere else please?

Maybe Dent "confesses" at the party Joker crashes? To try and protect the people at the party, and to keep Batman from coming forward, if he indeed WAS at the party.

While Bruce slips away unseen to his panic room, dons his costume, goes to the roof and crashes through the skylight.
I could see that, but then what happens to Dent in the meantime. Or does he simply delay the Joker until the real Batman makes his grand entrance? And what's with teh kitchen closet stuff?

Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"