New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine as long as Splinter and the Turtles get mutated and Splinter(who's probably Yoshi) teaches the Turtles ninjitsu. The connection between them has to be made...If the Turtles get mutated, I'd like to see them look similar to how they were in the original movie and then become more muscular and dinosaur-like after they are mutated. I want to see loads of fighting...It would also be cool if Shredder is actually a Utrom that perfected Krang's formula for creating the "ultimate soldier" without mutation and uses it to build his Foot Army to take over the world which would give the Turtles reason to stay in our dimension to stop them.

I'm pretty sure neither were involved with the 1987 cartoon. Laird wasn't involved with NM, since the two creators had a pretty massive falling out before then. Laird was, however, heavily involved in the 2000s era cartoon that was pretty good.

Oh, I see. I didn't know when they went their separate ways. I read they didn't like Bepop and Rocksteady, so that's why they weren't in the second film. I wasn't sure if that was just something they didn't like about the cartoon and thus didn't have it in the film.

I know Laird was involved with the 2k3 toon and it that's why it turned out well. I still feel it and the first film are a good template of what can be done with the new film as far as tone goes. TMNT seemed to try to do that. I stopped watching early on with Fast Foward. Don't know how it ended up. Same with Back to the Sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"