New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the drome, I will confess that I like to open it up at late night and play with it and the tmnt figures. :woot:

I always have a blast playing with it.

I've been thinking about the Shredder and how he'll be portrayed.

If they do make him Colonel Schrader, I think it could work if they made him the Ultrom Shredder, Ch'rell from the 2003 series.

In that series, he had come to earth many years ago and, using an organic suit similar to Kraang's in the 80s series, assumed the identity of Oroku Saki and, based on a japanese legend, became The Shredder.

He later murdered Yamato Yoshi for information related to TCRI.

If they were to use this incarnation and his backstory, they could say Kraang sent Ch'rell (or perhaps an amalgam of the 2 went) to earth to plan for (like in the original script) the arrival of the technodrome from dimension X and that, to aid in his efforts, he assumed the identity of people on earth including Oroku Saki (murdering Yamato in the process as well as utilising the foot) and General Schrader to gain access to government resources in order to (like in the original script) build a portal to bring the technodrome and soldiers to our world.

Last edited:
Hmm, I was just thinking, what if Beebop and Rocksteady are a part of the foot clan? Pre-mutants. The youngest members of the group.

If they do make him Colonel Schrader, I think it could work if they made him the Ultrom Shredder, Ch'rell from the 2003 series.

In that series, he had come to earth many years ago and, using an organic suit similar to Kraang's in the 80s series, assumed the identity of Oroku Saki and, based on a japanese legend, became The Shredder.

If they were to use this incarnation and his backstory, they could say Kraang sent Ch'rell (or perhaps an amalgam of the 2 went) to earth to plan for (like in the original script) the arrival of the technodrome from dimension X and that, to aid in his efforts, he assumed the identity of people on earth including Oroku Saki (murdering Yamato in the process as well as utilising the foot) and General Schrader to gain access to government resources in order to (like in the original script) build a portal to bring the technodrome and soldiers to our world.

sorry and no offense but no no no no

utrom shredder was a moronic idea back then and it still is now. it runs they whole concept of the character, and serves no purpose but to stifle the characters

if shredder must have some kind of mystery then use the whole IDW idea of reincarnation.

yeah, i wasn't a fan of alien/utrom Shredder from the 2003 cartoon

Well, he was pretty awesome up to the reveal.

I'm with you on the technodrome. Maybe it's just because it brings me back to my childhood, but I do prefer the original with the big eyeball on top over that new one. The new one gives me a Unicron vibe.

The new one reminds of a crappy death star knock off.

And the old one didn't basically look like the Death Star, except on wheels and with a giant eyeball on top?

Boy, did I hate that they made Shredder an Utrom in the 2003 series.

For me, utrom shredder didn't just suck cause he was shredder but cause his portrayal was just too damn serious, they should have went in a different direction with his voice.

I like that the actors seem to just be using their own voices as opposed to putting on exaggerated ones. More authentic.

Well based on the those videos seems like they kept Government Military Foot :dry:

I bet the only things they changed are the origin & High School April & Casey. Its an almost guaranteed but everything else is probably in there that was there

Last edited:
Yea with Fitchner Being Cast I fully expect Colonel Schrader which is ****ing lame

Were Stockman and his Fly transformation in the leaked script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"