New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg
I believe that was suppose to be a "Warehouse 13" reference where Jaime Murray plays a female version of H. G. Wells, where the H stands for Helena

either that or they actually believe that everything in "Warehouse 13" is real and that H. G. was in fact a woman

I believe that was suppose to be a "Warehouse 13" reference where Jaime Murray plays a female version of H. G. Wells, where the H stands for Helena

either that or they actually believe that everything in "Warehouse 13" is real and that H. G. was in fact a woman
bingo

I need some kind of CG tease of the turtles to ease my concern for this picture.

"Suit" reveals are always hit or miss. Around trailer 2, the fans have acclimatized. It's the same story every single time. From the red undies to even the flames and teh puffy.

With a fan base this hostile, I'm pretty sure any reveals will be met with vile.
That being said, these are the joys of working on CGI heavy features. Because you don't have to worry about set pics leaking, don't have to reveal anything till you absolutely want to.

See Spiderman/Superman suit reveals vs Avatar/TF etc.

My guess is you won't see anything of that sort from this movie till next year.

It's amazing how little hype this film is getting and how little pictures or news is coming out.

^ I hear ya. Either they're being super secretive (especially about this film's villain - which I'm actually starting to believe it isn't Shredder) or just a lot of the scenes are being filmed on a closed set. It's obvious there still isn't a lot of hype because there's still a lot of hate. Oddly enough I was a huge hater for this movie myself, but I'm getting a little more excited due to some of the set pics (particularly the motion capture suits). I'm sure there will be more hype once the official teaser is released, you know, depending upon if it's any good. ;)

I still can't believe the last turtles movie was like 6 years ago. It felt like it just came out.

I can't wait to see General Shrader. I wonder if he'll look like Bison from the Street Fighter movie.

street_fighter_movie_image_1994_raul_julia_as_m._bison__1_.jpg

ahh have never heard or seen anything to do with that show so i wasnt sure

and after seeing some of the moronic stuff on this site it wouldnt have surprised me lol

And Next Mutation is almost as bad as Power Rangers ( I guess they thats why they did that crappy crossover)

The Next Mutation would've been watchable if the mouths actually worked and there were no cartoon sound effects. Cartoon side effects only work for CARTOONS and not LIVE-ACTION

I tried watching an episode of next mutation on netflix and couldn't even handle five minutes.

Do we really need the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' anyway? I mean, the property has been around for over 25-yrs so how can they be teenagers anymore... and we all know they're mutants, I mean there are no humanoid turtles in the world. Although, with the new cartoon, everyone knows them as the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' already

Do we really need the words 'Teenage' and 'Mutant' anyway? I mean, the property has been around for over 25-yrs so how can they be teenagers anymore... and we all know they're mutants, I mean there are no humanoid turtles in the world. Although, with the new cartoon, everyone knows them as the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' already

well considering the fact that the lack of possibly being mutants was a major riot for the fans the idea of including it the title may put to rest fears that the fandom has been lied to constantly

Well, they are teenagers and mutants so......

Not in conversation. But it'd be like Chevrolet putting "Chevy" on official documents. The full movie name needs to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and all marketing material needs to reflect that, to keep the brand consistent. Here's hoping the poster is a relic of a previous title.

Sorry if I am a bit behind the times but have we got any ideas how the turtles are going to look?

That's why they make the big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back