A Brave New World- The Silver Age RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Sweet. Time to get the party started.

Okay, so I've got two micros done.

Here's Captain Astro:

CaptainAstro.gif

And here's my design for The Citizen:

TheCitizen.jpg

Lemme know if you guys want anything specific.

That's brilliant! Just make his hair black, and we're good to go. :up:

So, a little more like this then?

TheCitizen-1.jpg

There are some visuals incorporated into my first Citizen post - as well as a Long Halloween homage.

I'll have a Dr. Rock post up soon.

Also, EBJ. Do you have some kind of messenger I could talk to you on? I want to talk to you about some things concerning another RPG.

I'll have a Dr. Rock post up soon.

Also, EBJ. Do you have some kind of messenger I could talk to you on? I want to talk to you about some things concerning another RPG.
I have AIM - which I'm on once in a blue moon.

You guys should get MSN, so I can talk to people. :(

So for the whole levelling thing, if our ability to write isn't super mega awesome, but we obviously try our hardest, do we still get points knocked off?

Y
So for the whole levelling thing, if our ability to write isn't super mega awesome, but we obviously try our hardest, do we still get points knocked off?

Well, I don't think they can demote you down any levels. Once you get to a level, you can't lose it.

Whoops, sorry about that. I had to download something. Foolish me.

Well, I don't think they can demote you down any levels. Once you get to a level, you can't lose it.

Whoops, sorry about that. I had to download something. Foolish me.
I'll get on my new MSN now.

You guys should get MSN, so I can talk to people. :(

There isn't any sort of penalty or anything like that, if that's what you're asking. It's more about your degree of involvement rather than just your writing talent. As long as you stay active, you oughta be able to level up just as well as everyone else.

Okay, so I've pretty much accepted the fact that the RPG is dead, but I'm nothing if not hopelessly stubborn when it comes to ideas I like. I have a crap-ton of stories I want to tell about Millennium City, so I'm instead going to write some short stories (and hopefully a full-length series at some point) regarding Captain Astro and a few others.

Thanks for giving it the support it needed to get this far, at least. The Silver Age will live on.

Or should I say...

TO BE CONTINUED...

A namedrop for Mayor McDonald in your stories would be so cool. :cwink:

User's Screenname: The_White_Wolf

Why do you wish to join this RPG?

I like the idea of being a Hero with no powers.

In two complete sentences, what can you bring to this RPG?
I feel I can bring the realness to powerless heroes. I also wish to try my detective skills in different scenarios.
Do you know how to post pictures?
No.
Character's Hero/Villain Name: White Wolf

Real Name/Secret Identity:

Chase Tiles
Backstory:
Son of deceased philanthropist Darren Tiles, and homicide detective Karen Tiles. Has lived most of his life antisocial and alone, only connecting with few people. He watched his parents be gunned down by the mafia who they claimed were out of their league. Chase was put from foster home to foster home seeing as his parents were only children and his other relatives could not be reached.

Always been somewhat of a loose cannon growing up it wasn't until he met his martial arts instructor did he find any discipline. Reaching a great level in his training Chase realized that there were others like him and he would be damned if he let anyone else suffer like he did.

It was with that and his masters blessing did he choose to take up the mantle of the elusive animal known as the white wolf. His mind thanks to his father and mother can work out very complex problems and is able to read a person, with this he has the great traits it is needed to be a great detective.
Allignment:
Hero
Class:
Strategist
Level:

Stats: (Starting characters have 30 points which they may distribute)

Strength:4
Speed:4
Intelligence:7
Wisdom:6
Spirit:3
Charisma:2
Potency:0

Character Strengths:
Major:Sneaky
Minor:Steel-Trap mind

Character Weaknesses:

Major:Vow
Minor:Unflinching

Super-powers/Gadgets/Magical Items: (Starting characters have 50 ranks which they may distribute)

Power: _Enhanced Strength__ (Rank: _13x10x5__), Enhanced Senses (Rank: 16)
Gadget: __Smoke bombs, Grappling hook, Gloves, Boots, Light shin gaurd, Light Gauntlents, Utility Harness, Computer uplink, Wireless Comm, Miniature Camera, Armored car_ (Rank: __50_)
Magic Item: ___ (Rank: ___)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"