New photage: "I'm the Juggernaut"

lordofthenerds said:
I can't see it. It says taht you need to be a signed on member to see it. :(

. . . that means someone reported it as “inappropriate.” :rolleyes: .

BMM said:
. . . that means someone reported it as “inappropriate.” :rolleyes: .

Seriously? It's just a link.

Wow. Well, I guess we aren't allowed to link to it then. do a search on YouTube.

Bishop2 said:
Seriously? It's just a link.

Wow. Well, I guess we aren't allowed to link to it then. do a search on YouTube.

No. I mean someone on YouTube reported it as inappropriate. I'm sure you can link it . . . I guess . . . but lordofthenerds said it was inaccessible, so unless you want to sign up to become a member, it may be pointless.

Bishop2 said:
Obviously the powers of Kitty in the movie are very different from the powers of Kitty in the comics. Because in the comics, Juggs' molecules would now be fused with the molecules of the floor. His insides would be completely destroyed and he would be killed in seconds.

I was wondering why people are so accepting of the misunderstanding of powers by the writers/director moreso than the sound of a voice.

The scene was ok but Juggernauts voice wasnt. He looks intimadating but when he opens his mouth...Its like a cats meow.

Boiiinng said:
I was wondering why people are so accepting of the misunderstanding of powers by the writers/director moreso than the sound of a voice.
Huh?...Juggernaut's powers push molecules away from him don't they? I mean, why can he break through solid walls without losing forward momentum?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
why can he break through solid walls without losing forward momentum?

-TNC
cause hes the juggernuat *****!

Lacuna said:
cause hes the juggernuat *****!
lol...I know..I'm just trying to make a point that Juggernaut's powers shouldn't allow his body to fuse together in with the floor..

-TNC

anytime i find something hard to believe i just tell myself it's just a comicbook movie

TNC9852002 said:
Huh?...Juggernaut's powers push molecules away from him don't they? I mean, why can he break through solid walls without losing forward momentum?

-TNC

No, his body is simply superstrong and supposedly indestructible, but Kitty drags him through the floor. When Kitty touches someone else she can phase them like her own body. Juggernaut's cells pass by the cells of the floor. When she lets go, his cells go back to normal with the cells of the floor now inside him, which would merge his body with the floor. Think Bruce's dad from Hulk. That would cut off all circulation and nerves from his midsection down, maybe not killling him, but making him paralyzed.

Kitty phased someone through a wall in the comics once and left them in the wall. They died a horrible painful death, and she was so distraught from it that she vowed to never do it again.

Lacuna said:
anytime i find something hard to believe i just tell myself it's just a comicbook movie

The difference between truth and fiction: fiction has to make sense.
-Mark Twain

Boiiinng said:
No, his body is simply superstrong and supposedly indestructible, but Kitty drags him through the floor. When Kitty touches someone else she can phase them like her own body. Juggernaut's cells pass by the cells of the floor. When she lets go, his cells go back to normal with the cells of the floor now inside him, which would merge his body with the floor. Think Bruce's dad from Hulk. That would cut off all circulation and nerves from his midsection down, maybe not killling him, but making him paralyzed.

Kitty phased someone through a wall in the comics once and left them in the wall. They died a horrible painful death, and she was so distraught from it that she vowed to never do it again.
Juggernaut also has the abilities on a molecular level that allows him to retain forward momentum...This is how he's able to walk through solid walls without slowing down...

He's "unstoppable"...It's not just a nickname..

-TNC

Boiiinng said:

wouldnever never never happen in the comics. Juggernaut has a forcefield around his body which would never touch the floor at all...I mean my god Spiderman dropped him into a wet concrete foundation and he had to wait for it to dry so he could climb out

The bigger question is why Ratner could put a tribute to a fan video (though admittedly funny), but could not actually have a phoenix effect

kinda cheesy but I know its not going to look like that in the film

That was heavily edited but I still dug it. :) Can't wait to see it in full context with the back and forth banter, followed immediately by chase...In fact...now that I imagine it, it's even funnier when Kitty is running for her dear life right after. :D

That was obviously dubbed over recently though. His face even looked a little CG like Ian and Patrick's in the opening scene.

Aww, I was hoping that someone could get the last part of the clip since I could only get the begginning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"