New Superhero Show 'MISFITS' on E4

This episode was ok, the ending was good though. But I dont want Alisha/P!Simon to get together...atleast not until we see him become who he becomes. But even then, the past has been changed so I wouldnt mind if it never comes to happen.

Last nights episode was another good one (two series and not a dud episode yet)
Shame to see the end of super hoodie/future Simon tho, I think the whole simon/future Simon thing was handled really well, hats off to Iwan Rheon for playing both versions of the character so well , also the Simon/future Simon story gives Alisha's character a whole new dimention
Looking forward to next Thursdays episode already :up:

Another excellent episode! Fantastic writing. Seeing how these events all tie into each other. Things are introduced early on and get paid off in each subsequent episode. That's what I love about this series. Paying attention to detail is very rewarding as a viewer.

I really love Nikki. Besides being easy on the eyes :hrt:, she and Curtis have great chemistry. I especially like the scene when they're on the bench. Amazing ending
with Alisha and Future Simon. Very heartbreaking.

Perfect use of Massive Attack's Paradise Circus. Just a beautiful ending altogether. The final shot with
the Las Vegas photo of Alisha and Simon really chilling.

LMAO at
Dead Olie flipping Nathan the bird.
The scene with Nikki asking for another heart in the hospital.
Dude getting 25 pts for running over that old woman.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Last edited:
So was that the moment Alisha was ment to die?? if so how was her and FutureSimon ever ment to be, unless there was already another Superhoodie aka FutureSimon doing what this FutureSimon was doing, making it a continous circle, damm time travel can be a mess to the head lol. But then if we think like that, and Superhoodie saved her, how does this FutureSimon ever know she dies then, if he as Superhoodie is always there to save her?? For the paradox of the concept of Superhoodie around he will always save Alisha, so she'll never "die" in that situation. Unless the first Superhoodie that went back in time changed the future with his actions and so every time travel circle paradox event afterwards becomes as we have just seen it in last night's ep sorry if none of that made sense, my brain just over thinking me thinks...

Time travel hurts my head lol
Loved last night ep, looks like the "Storm" doesn't just give powers, guess his obsession for games become "his" power, roll on next week ep :)

Try not to think too much about the time travel it will only confuse you is my motto!

Poor Ollie
bullet in the head in 5 minutes. I knew no one that well ajusted would last with the misfits gang

It took them that long to work out they could use their powers for ciminal gain :woot:

Nathan letting Simon know who the funny one is in the group, all the trouble could of been avoided if Nathan didn't tell shell suit GTA Terminator that Simon was Conti.

How many blows to the head has Simon had now?

Nathan can see dead people with drugs as well. I'm guessing Nikki is going to be the sixth member of the gang.

Nathan was right they are hopeless and lazy without superhoodie they would all be dead. be intresting to see how they handle things on their own now.

Loved last night ep, looks like the "Storm" doesn't just give powers, guess his obsession for games become "his" power, roll on next week ep :)

That was evident in very 1st episode. :) But yeah the powers are based on the personality of the characters.

Question for all the misfits fans, did anyone guess Nathans power before the series one finale?

Time travel hurts my head lol

I think the storm just based a persons power on something specific to them. Alisha was very sexual so thats what her power turned out to be. Though I hope it grows to just being able to manipulate peoples emotions.

Wow! What a fantastic episode. The gamer dude "power" was so freaking brilliant, it was so original. I loved that he moved like the avatars in the older games.

I've also resigned myself to acknowledging the time travel but then move on to what it actually means. Rather than dwelling on the physics and paradoxes of it. In this case, Simon travels back in time for a purpose and did what he needed to do. If I start to ask the "why" and "how" questions I just make myself crazy. And this show is just too good to be distracted by things that don't really matter.

I really like the new girl (can't think of her name), she is sassy, cute, and would fit in easily with the gang. I don't think she will though and play a peripheral role.

I also really like the present social worker. I love his attitude and does what he can to help the Misfits.

Once again the music on this show is just so perfect, like the scene with the heart.

Robert Sheehan is such a good actor. Aside from the brilliant way he delivers the lines, his physical acting is great and adds so much to the scene.

Great episode but
future Simon's death
brings alot of questions that are going to be very difficult to answer.

Great episode but
future Simon's death
brings alot of questions that are going to be very difficult to answer.

Introducing
time travel to any show will start to cause confusion... Add a death into the mix and you end up with a lot of confusion!
Hopefully we'll have some sort of answers by the end of series 2, here's to hoping for a series 3!

I'm fine with time travel and F!Simon

I don't think that Alisha would have even been in the way of the gunshot if F!Simon hadn't saved the crew so many times. He created his own death, from the ground up, not just in that moment.

Case in Point: Saving his own life with a bag of peanuts. If that situation would have happened without him being there, then there couldn't be a future Simon to save himself. Everything from the moment that he picked up Nathan on his bike is not only different from his native timeline, but different in exactly the way he wants it to be different. The thing that would have killed Alisha we never see. Alisha would never even be up for going after Game Guy without Future Simon's influence in the first place.

The thing so interesting about the future is that one day powers become 'available' in some way, such as Future Simon being able to touch Alisha, or Future Curtis being able to fly, it seems. I'd even wager something on Future New Girl's scar not being there anymore. That's interesting.

The new girl's name is Nikki. :)

^ Thanks. :D

Another thing I liked was that Curtis and Alisha both moved on at the same time, so neither really looks like the 'bad guy.' I thought that was smooth of the writers, even though it did come off convenient. It would have sucked to see either of those two pining in jealousy/a narrative vacuum.

just had a thought, if suture simon has got everyones powers (time travel, lust power etc) then he could easily have nathans immortality power and although is shot, he has not died, he will just come back to life...........think about it alongside the time paradox stuff, now theres something to bring the headaches back

Why do people think Future Simon has all the Misfit's powers? I don't recall anything that we have seen in the show to elude to that.

Soora so pechaniaye
Jo laray dheen kay hayt.

Is that Hindi? I tried to translate it without luck, "...knowing...days..." lol

Soooooooooo....
Kelly had sex with a gorilla
thoughts anyone?

Another good episode, again, Nathan (bravo to the great writing here) was on top form
so nice to actually have him verbally admitting he likes Simon
and, do I spy Simon coming out of his shell just a tad?
Can't wait for next weeks episode!

Good episode. The friendship seems to grow between the gang with each episode so they will hangout after community service is over perhaps.

I guessed that Bruno was a dog at first didn't guess he was a gorilla till the end

I wonder whats going to happen to end the relationship between Simon and the new girl so that he ends up with Alisha

Serial Killer Dad was very horror movie

So we saw the furture moment Curtis travelled to involving Nikki

Nathan and his french girlfriend Monique :funny:

Nathans efforts to 'please' himself :lmao:

I can't believe some of the stuff the writers get that guy to say

"Monkey****" had new meaning in last night's ep ;) lol

Good episode. The friendship seems to grow between the gang with each episode so they will hangout after community service is over perhaps.

I guessed that Bruno was a dog at first didn't guess he was a gorilla till the end

I wonder whats going to happen to end the relationship between Simon and the new girl so that he ends up with Alisha

Serial Killer Dad was very horror movie

So we saw the furture moment Curtis travelled to involving Nikki

Nathan and his french girlfriend Monique :funny:

Nathans efforts to 'please' himself :lmao:

I can't believe some of the stuff the writers get that guy to say
Nathan is tv GOLD :up:

So true! :D

:woot: do you think that's why the writers coined the phrase, a little cheeky foreshadowing maybe haha.

Another great episode. As always, Nathan was on top form and it was cool to perhaps see Simon coming out of his shell just a little bit. It was cool that we saw the scene that Curtis saw in the future and I liked that they had them wearing superhero costumes.. given that it was for fancy dress it didn't come across in any way as campy or anything... and actually the costumes looked pretty cool, design wise anyway. I liked Curtis's black and green cape number.

I'm kinda torn over the whole gorilla thing though. [BLACKOUT]Actually, it wasn't bad or anything per say... and I thought it was a really neat idea that the storm didn't just affect humans (although monkeys are our relatives so maybe that's why) and afterall Nathan's step dad turned into a dog in S1. I think the thing that kinda took me out of the episode was when he started climbing up the building... as cool as it was with the king kong music and such it was perhaps just a little too fantastical/out there considering the series has so far being well grounded and handled things in a much more realistic way. I dunno...[/BLACKOUT]

But overall another great episode from a show that has being consistently brilliant since the off.

Another great episode. I just wish we wouldnt have to worry about the actors signing back on and waiting for an offical word on S3.

I can't get a enough of this series, though terribly short, it's very well done and I can't wait for next weeks ep...

I wonder if Simon's girlfriend will stick around and I wonder if (present) Simon and Alisha will develop this season or the next, as there's what 2 eps left?, I wouldn't mind them stretching it to a 3rd series (they just have to do it) they've really got some amazing characters

The Gorilla thing was interesting, and I agree with whom posted on the climbing up the side of the building above, I was sort of like, woah, but it worked out all together

BTW lol at when Nathan threw the water in that guy's face

I kind of dont want Alisha to hook up with Simon, he may not become the same guy she met.

I can't get a enough of this series, though terribly short, it's very well done and I can't wait for next weeks ep...

I wonder if Simon's girlfriend will stick around and I wonder if (present) Simon and Alisha will develop this season or the next, as there's what 2 eps left?, I wouldn't mind them stretching it to a 3rd series (they just have to do it) they've really got some amazing characters

The Gorilla thing was interesting, and I agree with whom posted on the climbing up the side of the building above, I was sort of like, woah, but it worked out all together

BTW lol at when Nathan threw the water in that guy's face

http://misfits2.channel4.com/MisfitsBoard.php <---go to "Dinner Date": the answer to what happens to Simon's girlfriend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"