New trailer with FF2 movie...

Don't know but man, video recording isn't going to be that good if there is one...

It's kind of a repeat of the 300 & SM3 trailer scenario all over again, seemingly.

In that vid, camera, hardly any details could really be seen.

I saw the trailer, it didnt seem new to me, it looked like the same trailer released last month

Its just the first theatrical release of the trailer, its been out for quite a while. I even have that same trailer downloaded in HD on my XBOX 360. Looks incredible in HD by the way.

I did see another trailer with some updated scenes but I'm so trailered out I didnt bother to mention it. If it's been spoken about already then sorry for the repost.

Again there are so many trailers I dont pay attention in detail. I remember bonecrusher on the highway, but they showed him in vehicle form starting his transformation. There is also a scene where they show starscream chasing a plane with buildings around. In this scene they show a couple of seconds before where you can see starscreams arm completing the transformation.

Lastly, there is a part where someone falls from a building and Optimus Prime catches the person. Could not tell if it was Sam though.

I did see another trailer with some updated scenes but I'm so trailered out I didnt bother to mention it. If it's been spoken about already then sorry for the repost.

Again there are so many trailers I didn't pay much attention. I remember bonecrusher on the highway, but they showed him in vehicle form starting his transformation. There is also the scene we have seen where they show starscream chasing a plane with buildings around. In this scene they show a couple of seconds before where you can see starscreams arm completing the transformation.

Lastly, there is a part where someone falls from a building and Optimus Prime catches the person. Could not tell if it was Sam though.

There was a little more to it but I just don't pay much attention anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"