Transformers Next Transformers Movie Trailer to be a Teaser... bummer

*Dead*End* said:
Back to topic: You know, Roberto Orci hasn't been answering the fans's questions for several days now[on the official movie forum], I thought that the team might be involved with what to show, and what not to show in the trailer . . . hopefully it means that it is coming out soon [it'll be sooner than it was, when this thread was started, that's for sure anyway].

Orci is finally feeling fan backlash over the direction of this movie.

They are listening, I consider this a good thing :up:

or maybe he's busy working on the film

The movie doesn't come out until July and 75% of the movie is probably CG. They know that the fanbase is huge and relentless. The last thing they want is to show too much too early and with unfinished effects.

-TNC

xwolverine2 said:

Well while Spiderman 3's effects are unfinished most fans are smart enough to know that in time the effects will be improved, when venom was shown most fans could tell it was a step in the right direction and that it will be the venom people were hoping for. The transformers need to be seen in motion before we can make an accurate assumption, sure the production pics give us an idea, but we really need to see these guys in action.

i just hope we dont get cartoony unfinished effects like sm3 trailer...

if they have nothing of quality to show..then dont show it

xwolverine2 said:
i just hope we dont get cartoony unfinished effects like sm3 trailer...

if they have nothing of quality to show..then dont show it

True, it would be kinda upsetting if they did show us a rubbish trailer after all this time, just one transformer is all I need to see, Bubblebee in action or just transforming will do me just fine, I dont think that is to much to ask for is it?

I thinks they are not showing us too much of the transformers, but showing who the cast are, as we know, but everybody else outside the forums have no idea. (Personally i don't know much the cast either)
But be sure that were NOT being showed no transformation, no complete Trans and FOR SURE no action scene. Maybe some explosions, shadows and things like that. Just like in Bay's last movie, The Isle, where we didn't have a clue what the movie was about, but a helicopter falling on a building, a "something-black-that-goes-very-fast" and Government people following Ewan and Scarlett. Then one shoot that is crazy and for you to get excited (Two McGregors) and that's it.
Were not getting much more of that, for sure...

i highly doubt the transformers trailer will be as awe inspiring as either of the first 2 trailers for spiderman 3. i really think they need a trailer along the lines of spiderman 1 (the trailer after the helicopther one, the one with pompei as the music), which is by far the best trailer i've ever seen, which also had unfinished effects and look how that turned out, it sure as hell didn't tank.

the sm3 trailer was poorly made.....imo

it was ugly with ugly music :(

I'm hoping to geek out,well I know I will. :)

what good movie comes out in late november/december?

well considering we are talking about movies everything we say is just a matter of tastes so there is no right or wrong, just what we like, and i liked the spiderman 3 trailer, alot, i also did like the music, not as much as the first to trailers, but the part where sandman is collecting himself and rising in the pit of sand, is just WOW, awesome, but hey, i could be wrong about tformers, i could be compeletly blown away, and i want to be, i really really want to be in awe and be in a totally HOLY CRAP or speechless mood but we'll see. and i'm not saying it won't be great cuz of the changes, i may not like them but i'll accept them, but for the fact i've never seen a trailer for a bay film and been like I HAVE TO SEE THAT. and i was also dissappointed by the teaser trailer over the summer, but it was a cool idea.

really, the only way to get tformers in the face of the audiance is at james bond or eragon, and i'm not talking about the internet audience either, considering james bond is one of the only movies i can think of besides eragon that will be the same ppl that will want to see transformers and thats way to soon, and mayb night at the musem, family film. but i think eragon is the film to look for to sport the next trailer for transformers.

You guys think maybe they will release a teaser with Tenacious D and the pick of Destiny?? that's Nov. 22nd

You know Bay will have one shot in the trailer that will be like Holy *****!!! Like the bomb cam following down to deck floor on pearl harbors trailer...or the cars flying everywhere and being tossed in the chase scene from the Island (the scene that comes to mind is the one car being ripped in half by the metal plate.)

He always finds a way to put that one special scene in his trailers that says....dang that looks fricken cool.

xwolverine2 said:
what good movie comes out in late november/december?

I could also see it being attached to "A night at the Museum" (mid December) with ben stiller....that would hit some of the same marketing segment

yea bay does have some cool shots, but nothing that really sells me on the movie, i didn't see the island in theathers and i only saw peral harbor cuz i thought i was seeing a movie about peral harbor, a war epic and it wasn't a war epic at all. and bay said the reason hes doing this movie for the human element and the what he calls "great story" of a boy who gets his first car and that bond that said boy shares with said car. i don't like that but there will be alot of action in this movie which isn't lame lol the music and the text in the first trailer sold me more than the image of the transformer destorying the rover or what ever that was.

Modernize73 said:
I could also see it being attached to "A night at the Museum" (mid December) with ben stiller....that would hit some of the same marketing segment
^
thats prob. the one......... ive heard alot of people excited about that one

i wish they would just ***in tell us when they will show it.........
maybe we lost our privelages because of the countdown that we cheated:csad:

I don't know what all the hype is about, don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to see this movie, but the teaser is prob. not going to show anything amazing....

Peter_Porker said:
I don't know what all the hype is about, don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to see this movie, but the teaser is prob. not going to show anything amazing....
Sure of it. Don't expect anything more than a few explosions...

Niño Manga said:

Kinda true but remember they have to give joe nobody a reason to see this film above any others. They have to show at least one robot otherwise no-one other than transformers fans will think it is anything other than another car chase movie. I mean you don`t make jurassic park and then instead of showing dinosaurs only show jeff goldblum talking chaos theory in the teaser. How many people would have gone to it then?

Niño Manga said:
yeah...who wants to see that.........:huh:

well theres always that school girl thats really hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"