Transformers Next Transformers Movie Trailer to be a Teaser... bummer

xwolverine2 said:
yeah...who wants to see that.........:huh:

well theres always that school girl thats really hot
The problem with movies involving cars, although they may transform or not, is that to attract those who like ONLY the cars, they will make a Fast and Flurrious trailer. Let me explain.
Explosion, explosion, car very fast, explosion, stupid conversation, explosion (now very fast images) car going fast, babe in bathesuit, babe dancing, babe, babe, babe, car very fast, explosion, Title, Coming Soon.

I hate those movies! I don't want a 2Trans 2Furious thingy!!!

well... thats how you advertise..lol

and besides there will ALWAYS be those chick flick tv spots like king kong did.............lol, they made a guy tv spot and a chick flick tv spot :D genius

Niño Manga said:
Sure of it. Don't expect anything more than a few explosions...

Well yeah, but i really wanna see the cinematography used in the film. That always pumps me up. Plus it'll be actual movie footage.

I haven't posted in a while lol.

:ninja:

I'd say expect this new "teaser trailer" to appear suprisingly with "Charlette's Web" next weekend...just like The Simpsons Movie trailer premiered suprisingly with Ice Age 2.

Just my thoughts...and DAMN this trailer better be good. If it isn't, they have pretty much lost their audience.

Marketing ASAP=Good Marketing (look what it's done for Spidey 3!)

CAH

jnmx2000 said:
yea bay does have some cool shots, but nothing that really sells me on the movie, i didn't see the island in theathers and i only saw peral harbor cuz i thought i was seeing a movie about peral harbor, a war epic and it wasn't a war epic at all. and bay said the reason hes doing this movie for the human element and the what he calls "great story" of a boy who gets his first car and that bond that said boy shares with said car. i don't like that but there will be alot of action in this movie which isn't lame lol the music and the text in the first trailer sold me more than the image of the transformer destorying the rover or what ever that was.

1) A movie that makes you go gee-whiz at carnage and death is not a good movie. Pearl Harbor is no Saving Private Ryan-- which is fine, except that it tried to be that type of movie.
2) Bombastic music and frequent eye-brow raising also does not make good acting or good directing. Pearl Harbor pales in comparison to that other sappy movie that it tries so hard to mimic: Titanic.
3) The Island would have been an infinitely better movie in the hands of a better director.
4) Indeed, the best part of the teaser was the transforming logo (even if it didn't really transform... it more like "assimilate" like the rock creature in Galaxy Quest). Other than that it could have been a teaser for Red Planet, IMAX Mission to Mars, Invaders from Mars, Space Camp, Debbie Does Dallas in Space, whatever.

Don't mind me. I'm upset. I watched "Pulse" last night. I don't think I've ever seen such an intriguing and original story (seemingly H.P. Lovecraft / From Beyond inspired ) utterly ruined by bad directing. Some filmmakers just shouldn't be allowed near a camera. Michael Bay certainly shouldn't.

1987olds442 said:

LOL!!! Jeez...I haven't laughed that hard in a while! HAHAHA!!! I NEED to get one of those...oh the carnage that would ensue...that robot + a duct taped cat = youtube footage!

edit...DANG! That "Robonova" is about a thousand bucks. Hm...I wonder if I can talk the wifey into letting me get one. Maybe if I can sell my Transformer comics for a decent price...*plots*.

CFlash said:
1) A movie that makes you go gee-whiz at carnage and death is not a good movie. Pearl Harbor is no Saving Private Ryan-- which is fine, except that it tried to be that type of movie.
2) Bombastic music and frequent eye-brow raising also does not make good acting or good directing. Pearl Harbor pales in comparison to that other sappy movie that it tries so hard to mimic: Titanic.

Well was it trying to be Titanic or Saving Private Ryan? Or were those two movies mimicking each other?

ragdus said:
Well was it trying to be Titanic or Saving Private Ryan? Or were those two movies mimicking each other?

Re: Private Ryian: I said "that type" of movie. To me it tried to be more like Midway than Saving Private Ryan... but yeah he tried. And with a whole lot of Titanic put in for good measure (which is obvious). It failed on all counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"