Transformers Next Transformers Movie Trailer to be a Teaser... bummer

Shinobi Rendar said:
if it's any good as the Spidey 3 one i won't be dissapointed. :ninja:

I'm with you on that. Do you know when we can expect it? I know that Nelson said Holiday Season but that can be anytime from November 21 to January 4

I figured it would be a teaser. Its too early for the full one.

Stringer said:
I figured it would be a teaser. Its too early for the full one.

Its not really early as such (the movie is only 8-9 months away) but I can understand why they may not have stuff like a transformation, not enough time to do the CGI.

what makes you idiots think that they won't show a transformation in the teaser trailer?

Tad Fatherton said:
what makes you idiots think that they won't show a transformation in the teaser trailer?

I'm sure we'll something transform. A furby? An x-box perhaps?

*Dead*End* said:
Take the name calling back please.
who's to say i called you an idiot. you don't believe that its too early for a full trailer. which would leave me to believe that you also don't think its too early to show a transformation.

Maybe I'm too old-fashioned, but I just have a hard time understanding, how You can call someone You don't really know an idiot [I'm not saying You called me that, but others].

dammit.....

well... as long as it shows enough to make me ***.

The first teaser for Fantastic Four showed a LOT of stuff that we hadn't seen before, so fear not.

It seems to me like there's not enough final stage footage to edit into a full trailer properly. This is either because A.) The designs and renderings on the non-human cast are not final therefore causing not enough footage to be able to be used. B.) Everything is coming out so crappily they're embarassed to show us what this movie's really about. I'm still trying to be optimistic about this all though. Maybe the delay in actual footage showcased of certain Transformers is because some Transformers are getting redesigned so the CGI isn't all in place yet.

xwolverine2 said:
dammit.....

You are seriously in need of psychiatric assistance.

xwolverine2 said:
dammit.....

you're 17...anything that moves should have that effect on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"