Transformers Next Transformers Movie Trailer to be a Teaser... bummer

I actually think it will have enough to get anyone excited...I still can't stop watching the 60 sec Citroen ads....So ad another 30 secs of megan fox, all dirty from rolling around on the ground, and they have a theatre seat sold.

I argued with a few of you in another thread, and told you we wouldn't get a full trailer so earlier..and volla....there it is, confirmed, in black and white. Filming just wrapped. There's no way in the world the cgi could be finished as of yet, even for a trailer....Now unless you guys are looking forward to a trailer full of Shia pretty mug..:o then thats a different story....

Modernize73 said:
I actually think it will have enough to get anyone excited...I still can't stop watching the 60 sec Citroen ads....So ad another 30 secs of megan fox, all dirty from rolling around on the ground, and they have a theatre seat sold.
:eek:

and explosions

I hope we don't get jipped with the behind the scenes documetary thats supposed to be on the new release of the '86 movie in Nov. I'm sure they won't show very much, but I'd like to see at least something in CG. Either way, we should have at least some commentary from Spielberg in 10 days or so.

So i guess that the report of what was going to be in the trailer was either false or not for this actual trailer.....

B***er:cmad:

I don't think they would tease us too much. The 20th anniversary DVD should have at least 20 minutes of behind the scenes and new scenes that have been completed.

I think teasers are underrated. I guess by definition they should be contraversial though. I think we will see more than we expect on the DVD next week though.

Ratzo said:
I think teasers are underrated. I guess by definition they should be contraversial though..
Yeah...Teasers are sometimes just as good as full-length trailers. It's better than nothing..

-TNC

REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hope Michael Bay DON'T Screw it up!!!

yea, they are gonna show you megatron's toe.

I think the trailer is gonna be good, what they may end up doing is showing scenes where the transformers are in vehicle mode, maybe some chase scenes, and a couple of the prop robots that they have built. I dont think there would be a lot of CG scenes jus yet due to the fact that they recently finished filming and they're currently working on the CGI FX.

Maybe we'll get the teaser arounf xmas, if they are releasing any related toys then, it could boost sales...

Kanon said:
Maybe we'll get the teaser arounf xmas, if they are releasing any related toys then, it could boost sales...

Are they really gonna release the toys this x-mas? I know Hasbro might not be able to resist... but won't that ruin all sorts of surprises (for most folks that don't follow the forums).

CFlash said:
Are they really gonna release the toys this x-mas? I know Hasbro might not be able to resist... but won't that ruin all sorts of surprises (for most folks that don't follow the forums).
I don't think they would (or should) release movie-related Transformers toys this early (not even those ugly protoform stuff), but surely they should release Transformers toys, and the teaser and toys could hype each other.

I think the protopoops are being released in February.

CFlash said:
why don't we ever make love anymore?

Back to topic: You know, Roberto Orci hasn't been answering the fans's questions for several days now[on the official movie forum], I thought that the team might be involved with what to show, and what not to show in the trailer . . . hopefully it means that it is coming out soon [it'll be sooner than it was, when this thread was started, that's for sure anyway].

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"