2011/2012 NBA Thread : A Season Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that the Knicks were up 17 up to like 10 down to only win by 2, but I'll take it.

It was a nice win, but yeah, I was expecting them to run away with it in the second half with that lead, not trail by 10. But at least they're 1-0 now. :up:

Wins a win as they say.

Also, the Heat are destroying Dallas but somehow.....I figured this would happen.

eh had to turn off the mavs game. Turning into a "Lebron is a god" sausagefest.

Well, he certainly is committing a Godlike ass whippin' upon the Mavs. :o

eh it just show how fairweather the commentators all are to go from mocking Lebron from falling into the finals to acting like he is the greatest player in the world again cause of one game.

To be fair, that's how it is with a lot of players in sports that are considered to be great by all but are criticized when they don't deliver.

But anyways, I can't wait to see the Lakers/Bulls game. I'm not a big fan of either and I know they have different looking teams now, but that was my ideal math-up for the Finals last season, mainly because I thought it would be a great story had Jackson won his 12th ring against his old team, or even had they been the team to deny him hat 12th ring.

This Heat game is slightly depressing in a way. Personally to me.

Well at least the Mavs kept fighting till the end

eh had to turn off the mavs game. Turning into a "Lebron is a god" sausagefest.
Wouldn't an NBA game with all male players and commentators have been a sauagefest regardless of anything said? :o

Just saw that KG choked someone at the end of the game. The NBA truly is back.

Other than Chandler, no one on the Knicks were playing defense. Stoutamire gave up on way too many plays. People in the NY area saying that they are a legitimate title contender are out of their minds.

That said, I'm happy to be 1-0.

Bulls/Lakers is getting ugly.

I don't know about this "Oregon Ducks" stuff at the end of the day, but I do love it when Miami is able to get out in the open court. Good win.

I didn't expect Boston to be that close without Pierce. Did Santa bring Rondo a reliable jumpshot for Christmas?

Bulls offense is disgusting at the moment.

I'm surprised that they're only down by 10 right now.

It's because the Lakers were bricking open shots earlier as well...

This is ridiculous. I haven't seen this many missed open looks in a game in a long time.

Rose brings the Bulls back to life but cops one in the back of the dome from Deng, who feels so guilty he has to strip and go coast to coast. Brewer then keeps the board ticking with a mid-range J and things are back to "interesting".

Considering how rushed everything was, it's expected that we'll be seeing a lot of sloppy play for a while.

YEAH!

F***in' A!

Rose is the saviour, the reason for the season...

WOW, what a series of events! Bulls really stole one here.

Deng has been defensively huge. So disruptive. Good weakside help from Noah to help Deng get that last second block as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"