• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Nightmare on Elm Street

SpideyInATree

Chillin' Like a Villain
Reaction score
I got a chance to pick up Nightmare on Elm Street # 1 by Chuck F'n Dixon.

Nothing major to write home about, personally I was into the Nightmare on Elm Street storyline that Brian Pulido was doing with the Hypnocil drug that kept Freddy from getting into the kids dreams. That was definitely a cool ongoing storyline, but I guess since the title switched publishers they couldn't keep that up.

Basic Freddy Krueger romp but I'll stick around to see where it goes, considering it's Chuck Dixon giving it the writing duties.

pfft. Freddy.... im looking more forward the Friday the 13th series myself. The cover is currently my background, why? Cause Jason *****s all over Freddy's world, thats why.

DC got the rights to Jason as well? :huh:

Man, this kind of sucks in a way because the Avatar series of these weren't half that bad. Jason's storyline was massively bad ass. Guess it was all for nothing. :csad:

Damn, I bet Avatar Press is pissed.

Next thing you know DC will be doing the Stargate comics. Honestly, I wouldn't mind that because Avatar is REALLY slow. And DC would put it on a regular schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"