Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he killed most of the kids from the kindergarten class besides Queintin and Nancy. Then what victims is left for him in the sequels?

If he killed most of the kids from the kindergarten class besides Queintin and Nancy. Then what victims is left for him in the sequels?

There will always be one or two that he never got to. And then he will move on to their friends and the friends friends.

Yeah, he could always start going after friends. Starts tormenting Nancy by going after others close to her. Who knows, but there are ways to go about a sequel.

i hope freddy looks even nastier in the next movie considering he was burnt again :D

Nancy might be in a mental hospital by now . I know I'd lose it if my mother was killed by a ghost in a mirror. I could see them doing the dream warrior route again.

Nancy might be in a mental hospital by now . I know I'd lose it if my mother was killed by a ghost in a mirror. I could see them doing the dream warrior route again.

I could go with that. Theres ways they can go about a sequel, they just need to get going on it.

I watched the remake today, I went with low expectations and I have to say it was surprisingly entertaining considering that it's a remake. And Earle Haley is great as Freddy.

I watched the remake today, I went with low expectations and I have to say it was surprisingly entertaining considering that it's a remake. And Earle Haley is great as Freddy.

I agree. Wish he had more dialogue

So you want the next one to be a comedy already?:oldrazz: That is something that was never explored in the original series of How Nancy delt with her mother's death, she basically just went on to become like a psychiatric counselor in the time between the original part 1 & part 3 so she must have got over her mother's death fairly easy, so it is a good place to start. Just keep remake Nancy a teen instead of progressing her in age so much like Heather Langenkamp's Nancy was.

Just had a chance to see the DVD extras, specifically the alternate ending. So glad they went with the ending they did. The alternate sounded interesting, but it didn't work for me actually seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"