What is the highest power class Hulk would tend to take a majority against?

Jimmy-San said:
Rod, what did I say you said that you didn't say? You HAVE stated Hulk beats anyone under Celestial level, and DH has stated Hulk beats anyone in the multiverse short of Galactus. I never said you think he wins the majority against Galactus or Celestials. I don't need to. The fact that you beleive he takes everyone below that level, including Skyfather-level and above characters, however, speaks for itself about your extremism regarding The Hulk.

And X, AFAIK Karate Kid hasn't actually beaten a Daxamite Post-Zero Hour, though he has recently thrashed Colossal Boy. He had some trouble with Superboy in a sparring session however, and Darkseid imprisoned him as easily as the other Legionarres. I would think he may well dominate The Hulk physically, but a thunderclap from The Hulk would end it.

BTW, I own most of Morrison's JLA, and don't see any issues at all with him performing either good or bad power feats, which is why I rely on JLA/Teen Titans. Zauriel did have that sonic attack which momentarily "dispupted" The Spectre's ectoplasmic form, and on the opposite end of the spectrum, he was hurt by a sucker-punch from an old nun. I think JLA/Teen Titans had the most solid display of battle-relevent power, however. I should get American Dreams, though ... Angels were impressive in that, though I don't really recall how Zauriel himself appeared.

-Jimmy
Ahhh, yes you did say it. Read your post. And am I really an extremist when it comes to the Hulk, or am I just saying the truth on the Hulk.

You still don't understand what I'm saying. Most to anybody that Hulk can beat can also beat the Hulk. But I favor the Hulk. With what PAD said in reference to Hulk and Galactus, I will go as high as saying Hulk could, not would, but 'could' stand chances against anybody from Galactus down.

That said, the Hulk will probably usually to never reach those high limits, so some of these people at around Galactus's level, including Galactus himself, may actually smoke the Hulk in battle. But let the Hulk reach his full ability, I think that's fair, then let's see what would happen and who Hulk can beat.

X said:
Could you give me a link to this, as I've never seen it...
It's in this thread. It has to do with my explanation on 'fact' and 'theory.'

X said:
Ahahaha, never saw that episode. :D
It's a good one too...Lois gets tired of how Peter doesn't respect her so she starts taking martial arts...at the same time leafers "New Yorkers" show up to see the leaves change in the fall and take over the town and Peters bar.

Lois gets really good and hostile and beats up the instructor...Peter brings her to the Bar and starts fights where everyone there and Lois kicks all their asses...Peter says; Mets suck, Yankees suck, Krytron sucks, etc.. it was pretty funny.

this thread is really pointless since the hulk has a dynamic power he could take the majority against anyone aside LT and so on..., all he needs is to be really really enraged.....

no rage = no majority

rage = majority (no matter who is his opponent)

Super strength isn't the only means of taking somebody down. Professor X, Phoenix and even Emma Frost could kill The Hulk with a simple thought. You don't think Thor could paralyze Hulk with Mjolnir if he really wanted to? Lets not even bring in Silver Surfer, who literally has matter manipulation powers. Hulk can have his ass handed to him by a great number of beings in the Marvel universe, that aren't even cosmic. Hell...Nightcrawler could teleport his head from his torso. Hulk's been knocked out by Doc Samson in a single blow. So don't go getting too lost in fantasies of the Hulk never losing. Hulk is amazingly powerful. He is amazingly enduring. If anybody stood a chance against all of the Marvel Universe, Hulk would be on the list of contenders. But he isn't incapable of being defeated.

Isn't Hulks powers immeasureable since it depends on his rage? Meaning unlimitless possibilities?

So in this case, everything depends on the situation?

I'm not the biggest comic buff in the world but from the posts i read in this thread:
1) You never mention that the hulk is a super genious
2) The hulk/bruce banner can enrage himself when he wants just by thinking of the hulk

If you would like to help me please go to http://groups.google.com/group/xmenpowerlevel

The Hulk has always been one of the strongest Marvel characters, even in his weaker Grey Hulk stage. This is how I rank the Marvel characters, strength wise:

Unlimited: Celestials, Eternity, Death, Living Tribunal, Beyonder

Cosmic Class (1000 tons) : Galactus, Surtur, Mephisto, Terminus, In-Betweener

Sub Cosmic Class (300 tons): Gladiator, Champion, Destroyer, Count Nefaria, Onslaught, The Sentry

God Like (200 tons) : Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Abomination, Juggernaught, Hyperion, Thanos

Demi God Like (100 tons) : Wonder Man, Silver Surfer, Sasquatch, Colossus, She-Hulk

Superhuman ( 90 tons) : Iron Man, Thing, Namor, The Rhino, Iron Clad, Zeus, Tiger Shark, Box, Captain Britain

Superhuman (75 tons) Doc Samson, Ares, Doctor Doom, Annihillus, Blaastar, Terrax, Ultron

The Hulk if enraged enough can attain Cosmic level strength, but he is normally way below that level.

What's this?
X, Jonathanos, and others who think Hulk isn't in the cosmic level/herald class well i must insists that he is even above the cosmic level class.lol

I agree that the hulk should be listed in the cosmic\herald class, I don't know about you guys but i'm a very angry person and anger can grow like nothing else if you don't cool it, just look at all the **** the terroists do in anger. and nice quote form V fo Vendetta
:ninja: I'm a ninja

THOR said:
The Hulk has always been one of the strongest Marvel characters, even in his weaker Grey Hulk stage. This is how I rank the Marvel characters, strength wise:

Sub Cosmic Class (300 tons): Gladiator, Champion, Destroyer, Count Nefaria, Onslaught, The Sentry

God Like (200 tons) : Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Abomination, Juggernaught, Hyperion, Thanos

Demi God Like (100 tons) : Wonder Man, Silver Surfer, Sasquatch, Colossus, She-Hulk

Superhuman ( 90 tons) : Iron Man, Thing, Namor, The Rhino, Iron Clad, Zeus, Tiger Shark, Box, Captain Britain

Superhuman (75 tons) Doc Samson, Ares, Doctor Doom, Annihillus, Blaastar, Terrax, Ultron

The Hulk if enraged enough can attain Cosmic level strength, but he is normally way below that level.

HULK enraged (150 bilion tons)

God Like (200 tons) : Thor, Hercules, Hulk( not enraged) Abomination, Juggernaught, Hyperion, Thanos

DevilHulk said:

HULK enraged (150 bilion tons)

God Like (200 tons) : Thor, Hercules, Hulk( not enraged) Abomination, Juggernaught, Hyperion, Thanos

I don't want to be a prude, but the "150 billion ton mountain" was an act done with leverage, and The Hulk was going to succumb in a matter of seconds to it's weight. Furthermore, it's not persay the angriest he can get in the comics. And while I'm at it, one could argue that The Hulk is around a Demi-God range in power when when in an unaltered or simply 'angry' state.

ChibiKiriyama said:
I don't want to be a prude, but the "150 billion ton mountain" was an act done with leverage, and The Hulk was going to succumb in a matter of seconds to it's weight.

Don't waste your time. This fact has been pointed out to him countless times by various people each time it's brought up. He's a Hulk Fanboy that will NEVER admit that the Hulk didn't lift 150 Billion Tons.

I asked stan lee at LA wizard 2005 whether in the right circumstance Hulk could stand against Galactus if it was about pure strength and he said Hulk does.

I asked peter david at san diego 2005 the same question and he said Hulk does.

You guys forgot about the other supernatural heroes like Dr. Strange/Strange (can't he just teleport the Hulk to some limbo dimension where he can stay there for eternity?), Mephisto, Lucifer, Ghost Rider / Zarathos.

BTW, all this talk about the Flash is ridiculous because Flash is ridiculous, he's in the same category as Goku from Dragonball Z (the universe destroying God-like super powered bafoon).

Armand_Pravek said:
I asked stan lee at LA wizard 2005 whether in the right circumstance Hulk could stand against Galactus if it was about pure strength and he said Hulk does.

I asked peter david at san diego 2005 the same question and he said Hulk does.

Dude, seriously... Are you 8? One, I doubt either of those things ever happened and two, even if they did they probably say what they know fans want to hear. With the exception of Spider-Man the Hulk is Marvel's most popular character. They wouldn't stand around at a convention and not say he's "the strongest one there is" to his rabid fans.

torkibe said:
Dude, seriously... Are you 8? One, I doubt either of those things ever happened and two, even if they did they probably say what they know fans want to hear. With the exception of Spider-Man the Hulk is Marvel's most popular character. They wouldn't stand around at a convention and not say he's "the strongest one there is" to his rabid fans.

One: it absolutely did happen. In the stan lee line I was the fifth in line behind two guys each of whom had X-men #1 issues that stan signed.

Two: They don't let the fans down but they have no reason to lie.
It wasn't a Hulk line and there was nothing to make anyone standout as any kind of Hulk fan. Before I asked I thought the answer was probably no but I made sure because that's the only way: find out for yourself until you've gone as far as you can. Having said this, I will wait until the comic book actually shows Hulk outpushing Galactus to have a hearty laugh at all the disbelievers.

We're talking about a person with nigh-infinite strength. Note the "nigh"- Galactus was once defeated by Rachel Summers with the Phoenix Force in her possession. So it's not saying he's an indominable wall when said that 'he can surpass Galactus'. There are plenty of others who are superior to Galactus and truly have no roof. The general consensus is that The Hulk has a roof- it may take him an amazing time to get near it, but he occasionally does. Both The Beyonder's monologue and the Mindless Hulk are testaments that with Banner within himself even the Hulk has limits to what can be achieved.

stan lee would not lie to his fans i bet you that he would rather get dumped or fired or what ever the correct term would be for publishers not making his comics or movies than lie to fans, also the hulk is one of his fav characters.
P.S. please add your emence knowledge to my google group: http://groups.google.com/group/xmenpowerlevel

Jesster said:
stan lee would not lie to his fans i bet you that he would rather get dumped or fired or what ever the correct term would be for publishers not making his comics or movies than lie to fans, also the hulk is one of his fav characters.
P.S. please add your emence knowledge to my google group: http://groups.google.com/group/xmenpowerlevel

Lee isn't as immensely involved with Marvel as he used to be. His affiliation is alot more loose now in his later years, and he has sued to ensure his rights as the creator of certain Marvel characters is upheld in court on the very company. About the only way I can see them dissolving ties with him is if he did something seriously wrong, and voicing personal opinion on a character isn't "wrong". Stan said in an interview once that if he were writing it The Hulk would beat Superman. Does that now mean it's canon proof The Hulk would beat Superman?

Physically the Hulk would destroy Superman...hands down.

Superman can't control something like that, he would destroy almost all of the a city before Superman could get close enough to take him down. The Hulk is just uncontrollable and Superman would have to use brains to beat the Hulk.

Hulk is in the same class as Thor. I don't know what class you would call that. I don't think that he could take the majority against everyone in his own class (like Silver Surfer), but he could definately take the majority against people in any class below.

It depends on the nature of his opponents powers, his opponents fighting experience, etc.

But you know me, I'll always root for Hulk for the win. :yay:

Jesster said:

I was saying this to imply that stan lee isn't in it for the money. Jeeze read between te lines.

it depends if superman would use leathal force or not, like when the alternate universe superman gave doomsday a labodamy, also superman could just keep flying away from and back at the hulk with his emence speed and use his momentum to put the hurt on. Also superman could use that to get hulk up in the air and then hurl him into teh sun if he really wanted to kill the hulk. But if the hulk and superman ever did battle it would be the sweetest fight ever.

rodhulk said:
You still don't understand what I'm saying. Most to anybody that Hulk can beat can also beat the Hulk. But I favor the Hulk.
EXACTLY. I always favor the Hulk also, and everyone calls me a fanboy. It's not like I won't admit when someone can beat Hulk or anything, or have unrealistic notions of what he can do. I just root for my favorite character.

I also actually know a thing or two about the character. It drives me crazy when people talk about the Hulk not being able to beat people that he could easily beat, and write him off as a second rate character. Then when I argue using hard facts, they write ME off as another crazy fanboy.

Those are the posters who won't like me when I'm angry! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"