What is the highest power class Hulk would tend to take a majority against?

Jesster said:
When i said that superman could launch the hulk at the sun i didn't mean like a single hit and off he goes or just carring him off. I meant for some thing like superman to keep smashing into him like after he jumped one of his hulk jumps. If superman could keep him air bourne and keep him going farther and farther up, or just grab him in around the middle of his shoulders and keep hitting him with other so he keeps getting madder so he cant grab superman. U people need to think more.

do you even read Hulk vs Gladiator's fight ?

Gladiator tried to take the hulk in the space, the hulk thunderclapped him in the ears. End of Game. Superman would be beaten horribly.

by the way: the hulk could survive in the sun and in the space. He survived to JS's Nova Flame and much more than this.

Agreed you people need to study more the stuff.

originally Posted by Chibikirayama

Indominable wall of fortitude v. indominable wall of fortitude = borefest Chibi hopes will never grace a crossover comic again.

I beg to differ.:woot:

The Hulk tried the thunderclap on the Thing once and not only did it have no effect but the Thing ridiculed him for trying it. It would have no effect on Superman at all. Superman's hearing is selective, he can choose what to hear and what not to hear. Daredevil has a similar ability although to what upper limits I don't know.

So let me get this straight SS, supes could prepare himself for the thunder clap? is this what you are telling me? So I guess we can add "telepathy" or omnipotence to the "vast" list of super man's abilites? Gimme a break man. The Thing doesn't even have ears! When's the last time he could hear people talking while in earth's orbit? The last time I checked supes could do this when he wanted to or not? So can't DD? The same tactic worked on Wolverine only supes hearing is so much most pwerful than wolvie's it is stupid!

Superman and Daredevil can both filter out what they don't want to hear. They use this ability to tune in on what they are trying to hear without the distraction of other sounds. Superman can also make his hearing more alert to certain sounds such as Lois' voice. How do you think he keeps showing up to rescue her all the time.

The same reason he shows up to help everybody. He has super hearing! Show me in any canon DC book where it says that superman can "turn down his hearing aid" and I'll admit you have the argument but until then your point is mute. This is ridiculous, I mean I for the most part don't side with DeviHulk or DACMAN on hulk stuff but I have to draw the line here. A massive thunder clap with Hulk at a high level of strength would hurt supes. That's a fact and even if supes could "filter" (as you say) how could he know that Hulk was about to do a thunder clap anyway? Unless he uses his new found "omnipotent" (all knowing) powers and prepares himself for it :whatever: . Superman is NOT a god no matter how many of you people paint this picture. If he could do that then explain to me why Batman used sonic waves to make his ears bleed in DKR and eventually stun him? Also didn't someone say that WW slammed her wrists around his ears and cause him to drop like a bag of rocks? Oh I get it he didn't have time to get his hand up and put it inside his ear to cut his "hearing aid" down right :whatever: ?

Sonic attack way beyond the power of the thunderclap and it had no effect.

Superman and Daredevil can both filter out what they don't want to hear. They use this ability to tune in on what they are trying to hear without the distraction of other sounds. Superman can also make his hearing more alert to certain sounds such as Lois' voice. How do you think he keeps showing up to rescue her all the time.

i concur with this statement, if superman couldn't turn it down he would go insane due hearing everyones *****ing and crying for help.

The same reason he shows up to help everybody. He has super hearing! Show me in any canon DC book where it says that superman can "turn down his hearing aid" and I'll admit you have the argument but until then your point is mute. This is ridiculous, I mean I for the most part don't side with DeviHulk or DACMAN on hulk stuff but I have to draw the line here. A massive thunder clap with Hulk at a high level of strength would hurt supes. That's a fact and even if supes could "filter" (as you say) how could he know that Hulk was about to do a thunder clap anyway? Unless he uses his new found "omnipotent" (all knowing) powers and prepares himself for it :whatever: . Superman is NOT a god no matter how many of you people paint this picture. If he could do that then explain to me why Batman used sonic waves to make his ears bleed in DKR and eventually stun him? Also didn't someone say that WW slammed her wrists around his ears and cause him to drop like a bag of rocks? Oh I get it he didn't have time to get his hand up and put it inside his ear to cut his "hearing aid" down right :whatever: ?

they don't need to come out and say every damn thing that super heroes can do, you have to read between the lines and put 2 and 2 together

Obviously Stan Lee's not going to be biased in any way by saying what he does about Hulk...gimme a break. It's his character so of course he's going to say that.

Let's break down the list of people the Hulk can beat shall we:

Every non-cosmic type because he's got unlimited strength...unlimited damnit, that means he'll just get stronger and stronger...pathetic

Every cosmic type because he's got unlimited strength and he's invulnerable...truly pathetic

And his ultimate weapon...a glorified clapping noise. Based on all the arguments I've seen on this thread...anybody with enhanced senses is just screwed because of the all-powerful super clap. Galactus...hah, Tribunal...waste of time, GOD...most vulnerable of all because he's got the greatest senses...thus most vulnerable to the awesomely terrible sonic smacking noise.

Now that we've come to the conclusion that Hulk can beat everyone including God, what's left to argue about?

if the hulk can beat god with his mighty clapping noise, then i guess every nuclear power has beaten god do to the fact of detonating a nuke, which is hotter then the sun. Indeed you are wise funeman_5. Let me guess, ding fries are done is your life story?

if the hulk can beat god with his mighty clapping noise, then i guess every nuclear power has beaten god do to the fact of detonating a nuke, which is hotter then the sun. Indeed you are wise funeman_5. Let me guess, ding fries are done is your life story?

Ah, yet another person who doesn't understand the use of sarcasm; I've included the definition directly from Websters just in case in still hasn't sunk in:
Sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
If there's anything else you need help with...your 9th grade homework, conversation about the birds and bees, why the sky appears blue, etc. just let me know. :whatever:

Ah, yet another person who doesn't understand the use of sarcasm; I've included the definition directly from Websters just in case in still hasn't sunk in:
Sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
If there's anything else you need help with...your 9th grade homework, conversation about the birds and bees, why the sky appears blue, etc. just let me know. :whatever:

You my 'friend' are an @$$, its kinda hard to tell sarcasm from morons on the internet, being that its all text.

You my 'friend' are an @$$, its kinda hard to tell sarcasm from morons on the internet, being that its all text.

Wow, you're so witty! If you're having that much difficulty discerning sarcasm on these boards and you're going to get that fired up about some "moron" calling you out "in text", you may want to consider another line of internet conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"