The Dark Knight Nolan Gets "it"

But what all this has to do with the fact that Nolan Gets "it", I don't have a clue. :confused:

Yeah, lol!
Or Nolan gets "it" means that he gets a lot of women?
Nah, just an off-topic funny rant.

batmaluco said:
And there are always lots of geek and/or nerdy girls, which are eventually gorgeous behind their own glasses. ;)
Oh ya, but there are also a lot of gorgeous girls that are geeks and nerds behind their appearance. :)

Yes, off topic :D
But Nolan would get "it" from me just as a thank you ;)

I think Nolan would mainly get it (off girls) because he is a rich director hot shot type.

7Hells said:
Oh ya, but there are also a lot of gorgeous girls that are geeks and nerds behind their appearance. :)

Yes, off topic :D
But Nolan would get "it" from me just as a thank you ;)
:ww:, your avatar explains it already entirely. :O

Two Face said:
Sometimes threads do go off topic.

No. That never happens. According to Dr. Emeterius D'onofrio, it's impossible for a thread to go off-topic. His theory states that if people start talking about other subjects inside a thread, those external subjects start to be 'part' of the whole concept with a intelectual deformation that, even when inaccurate, just results in a new conformation of the thread's primal subject.

El Payaso said:
No. That never happens. According to Dr. Emeterius D'onofrio, it's impossible for a thread to go off-topic. His theory states that if people start talking about other subjects inside a thread, those external subjects start to be 'part' of the whole concept with a intelectual deformation that, even when inaccurate, just results in a new conformation of the thread's primal subject.
Hence, Nolan Gets "it"!

I still have my doubts about Ledger. He should've held off on casting Cillian Murphy & made HIM the Joker. But I'll try to reserve judgment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"