The Dark Knight Nolan Gets "it"

grinning-smiley-039.gif

Robin91939 said:
While many on this board were coming up with titles such as:

BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE
BATMAN: SMILE
BATMAN: NO LAUGHING MATTER
BATMAN: MIRTH

Nolan understood what made his first film as successful as it was. Some of us forgot that. He just reminded us, by naming the film, THE DARK KNIGHT, it tells us that the movie is a Batman movie, above all else. Sure the Joker will steal his scenes, and he'll own, but he won't own the movie. Nolan understands that Batman is the most interesting character in the Batman universe, and he is treating him as such.

Thank you Mr. Nolan.

-R

Thank you Nolan!!

I have this hankering to make t-shirts that said "I.N.W.T" How would people feel about that, LOL?

I'm personally a bit wary of putting a bat-symbol on it (DC and WB might sue us), but "I.N.W.T." would probably suffice for us fans...

That could be good but I don't want to wear it.

Dangerous said:
heh, thats a bit gay.

But this film should rule all other superhero films.

how is it that gay?:mad:

A penis was not automatically inserted in my butt, just because I'm so confident that Nolan will make a great film.

love-smiley-076.gif

Two Face said:
how is it that gay?:mad:

Well it just comes over as quite geeky in the extreme. heh
I find.
It's like admitting you are a 30 yr old virgin, hahah just the way it comes over to me.
TDK will be awesome though.

Dangerous said:
Well it just comes over as quite geeky in the extreme. heh
I find.
It's like admitting you are a 30 yr old virgin, hahah just the way it comes over to me.
TDK will be awesome though.
Well, my butt is definitely a 32 yr virgin.
It's one-way and exit only.
And what comes out or it is gaseous or it is only crap.
Like these lasts posts of yours.
It is more hygienic to leave this for the bathroom next time. :up:

And, just for the record, I don't have any problem with gay people, actually I have a lot of gay friends, and I like them a lot, as friends, because they tend to be very gay beings, I mean happy people.
And by living in my apartment with the same girlfriend for almost ten years, it can be said that I'm almost married. lol
Geek I am, and I have plans to become even geekier.
:wow:

Fair enuf dude, were all a bit geeky here.
However my gf thought it would definatley not be ok if I wrote INWT on my posts.

My girlfriend has no problem with this.
She also trusts Nolan.
But she doesn't post here anyway.

Nice drawing, BatBat, It works for me.

yeah good job. I wish I have your talent and the other artists.

fceeviper said:
I don't know....

I still have a feeling the posters and trailers for TDK will end up with a "Batman" in there for the GA, like Batman: The Dark Knight, or Batman Is The Dark Knight.

I'm I alone on this?

I totally feel your point, but they don't need to put the word Batman in there at all . . . . I mean, we know that the bat-symbol will appear in one form or another, and that's the all we need for verification that it's a "Batman" movie . . . .

Arent comic book nerds cool now?
I mean, I still have a Parker/Kent fetish and know a lot of people that do.
And with the popularity of the Harry Potter franchise being geeky is actually sexy for a whole new generation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is geeks are hot and if your girlfriend doesnt think so, get rid of her.

7Hells said:
Arent comic book nerds cool now?
I mean, I still have a Parker/Kent fetish and know a lot of people that do.
And with the popularity of the Harry Potter franchise being geeky is actually sexy for a whole new generation.

I guess what I'm trying to say is geeks are hot and if your girlfriend doesnt think so, get rid of her.

Maybe geeks and nerds are cool now. In my case, it is doing nothing for me. Girls still stick to the gym guys.

El Payaso said:
Maybe geeks and nerds are cool now. In my case, it is doing nothing for me. Girls still stick to the gym guys.
A good sense of humor always help in this case.
This you have enough.
The case is just to make she laugh with you and not at you.
:woot: + :meow: = :heart:

El Payaso said:
You dont want those girls anyway.
They are less imaginative which means they are mindless in bed which means they arent as good of a lay as women who appreciate a guy in glasses ;)

7Hells said:
You dont want those girls anyway.
They are less imaginative which means they are mindless in bed which means they arent as good of a lay as women who appreciate a guy in glasses ;)
And there are always lots of geek and/or nerdy girls, which are eventually gorgeous behind their own glasses. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"