The Winter Soldier Non-Cap characters/cameos you'd like to see in Captain America 2

I wouldn’t mind a cameo from Punisher ala Hawkeye in Thor to introduce him in the MCU.

Who knows, maybe Marvel will get Jane into the MCU now that the rights are back in their control.

Hawkeye HO HA HAY!

...and Black Widow.

Hiii guys first post here soo here goes my opinion

I think that Ms.Marvel should be introduced in the movie as a depowered Carol Danvers or something.Maybe see S.W.O.R.D and Abigail Brand as well as an apperance by Clay Quartermain

Hiii guys first post here soo here goes my opinion

I think that Ms.Marvel should be introduced in the movie as a depowered Carol Danvers or something.Maybe see S.W.O.R.D and Abigail Brand as well as an apperance by Clay Quartermain
Welcome to the boards! I totally agree that S.W.O.R.D. needs to show up in the MCU--though I think its appearance/reference could fit better in context with Thor 2 or GOTG than with CA2, IMO. Still, knowing that S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to play a big part in the Cap sequel, I would very much welcome any cameos from the characters you mention!

Voted Hawkeye & Widow.

I'd like to see a Hawkeye cameo, where he makes a quip or two that's representative of his usual smart-ash attitude.

If carefully and well written, I think Black Widow could do well in a smaller supporting role.

we are we voting widow? She IS in this movie you guys?

top-50-avengers_mockingbird.jpg

I want to see Mockingbird played by Ellie Kemper (21 Jump Street, Bridesmaids).. if Cobie Smulders can play Maria Hill than Ellie could get that role, she'd be an excellent addition to the MCU.. anyone else shocked Cobie beat out Mary Elizabeth Winstead to play Hill?

tumblr_mexl3lMoho1qg03zfo1_500.gif

tumblr_lt6u9r4qgF1qmxcc6o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we are we voting widow? She IS in this movie you guys?

yeah Fury and Widow should be removed from this list since they're confirmed for Winter Soldier..even Hawkeye should too even though it's unknown if he'll end up in the film.. this should be a poll for new characters..

2dr9stu.jpg

if Marvel wanted a more dramatic actress for the role of Mockingbird.. Kelly Reilly would be a decent choice recently getting attention from her performance in Flight which starred Denzel Washington (Oscar buzz?).. her big break started out with Joe Wright's Pride & Predujiced alongside future comic book film hopefuls Keira Knightley (Captain America/Dark Knight Rises) and rosamund pike(X-Men First Class/Man of Steel) hopeful Rosmound Pike...not to mention also sharing screen time with Tony Stark (RDJ) and Magneto (Fassbender) in Sherlock Holmes 1-2/Eden Lake.. she even did a TV movie with Bane/Mad Max Tom Hardy..Kelly also worked with Tom Hiddleston in Othello basically the play that helped him earn the Loki role..

tumblr_mbc2vodMw41rcshhwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7y54vqcZf1rtzlzf.gif

tumblr_m9nk5b3OqK1qasdemo1_r3_500.gif

PH85nrX2PLrybf_1_m.jpg

I wouldn’t mind a cameo from Punisher ala Hawkeye in Thor to introduce him in the MCU.
It'll never happen, but what I kind of want to see is a flashback to the Vietnam war, with a young Nick Fury and Frank Castle working for the CIA and crossing paths with the Winter Soldier, who is training Viet Cong troops.

That could be fun and then we'd need a younger Frank...for regular Frank, I prefer Thomas Jane best...he even made himself a fan video.

anyone else shocked Cobie beat out Mary Elizabeth Winstead to play Hill?
actuually, no. I prefer it that way. Winstead may be up for a bigger part in the MCU. There are a few characters she could play.

2dr9stu.jpg

if Marvel wanted a more dramatic actress for the role of Mockingbird.. Kelly Reilly would be a decent choice recently getting attention from her performance in Flight which starred Denzel Washington (Oscar buzz?).. her big break started out with Joe Wright's Pride & Predujiced alongside future comic book film hopefuls Keira Knightley (Captain America/Dark Knight Rises) and rosamund pike(X-Men First Class/Man of Steel) hopeful Rosmound Pike...not to mention also sharing screen time with Tony Stark (RDJ) and Magneto (Fassbender) in Sherlock Holmes 1-2/Eden Lake.. she even did a TV movie with Bane/Mad Max Tom Hardy..Kelly also worked with Tom Hiddleston in Othello basically the play that helped him earn the Loki role..

tumblr_mbc2vodMw41rcshhwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7y54vqcZf1rtzlzf.gif

tumblr_m9nk5b3OqK1qasdemo1_r3_500.gif

PH85nrX2PLrybf_1_m.jpg
When did Knightley appear in those?

yeah Fury and Widow should be removed from this list since they're confirmed for Winter Soldier..even Hawkeye should too even though it's unknown if he'll end up in the film.. this should be a poll for new characters..
Yeah, I started this thread before either of those characters were confirmed, and I included them and Hawkeye because they were non-Cap characters, which was the point of the thread. If you want to start a poll for new characters, you are welcome to do so. It might be kind of redundant, though. I suggest you be content with this one, despite its out-of-date-ness =)

I want to see Spider-Man. Perched on top of an NY building. Just for a second. Purely because he's Spider-Man and therefore awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"