• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Now that Cap's dead what happens to his body

i think they will have his body on display like Lenin. Then when he turns green and falls apart, they can pour his remains into a bucket and the thing can eat it.

unfortunately tony stark will try his impression of dr. myles warren again and try to CLONE CAP

Two options.

1. Wrap him in a tarp and no coffin.

2. Animate his corpse to do the Thriller dance for Tony's amusement.

If they were to bury him or put him on display or something like that then I imagine it wouldn't be too long before some villain, seeking revenge, attempts to desecrate it.

I could also see people trying (and maybe suceeding) in doing what the Mauler twins attempted to do to the Immortal, exhuming his body in an attempt to get at the SSS or to put their mind in it.

But yes I also agree, a funeral issue has to happen!

I like the idea of Tony ordering the Might Avengers to attack the NA and they refuse at the funeral.

Cloning Cap? Cloning Thor is horrible, but Cap...that's just...wow...there's no words. I'm glad that's a joke.

If they do get the SSS out of Cap...who will get it? Average humans? Will Tony pump it into his blood to? Will the heroes that Registar get it? Interesting...

Actually, I could see cloning cap working.

Tony Stark clones three Captain America clones. One has dominant genes, the other has recessive, and the other has a mixture.

The recessive one goes on to kill the still-alive Captain America fostering a revolution in a foreign country.

Then goes on to kill the dominant genes one after he seizes a nuclear silo.

Mixed Genes become President.

Then recessive genes Captain America gets a bishounen ninja sidekick while growing prematurely old.

My only question is it gonna be believable when they bring him back? Eff it! Just add his resurrection to the ONE More Day storyline.

Actually, I could see cloning cap working.

Tony Stark clones three Captain America clones. One has dominant genes, the other has recessive, and the other has a mixture.

The recessive one goes on to kill the still-alive Captain America fostering a revolution in a foreign country.

Then goes on to kill the dominant genes one after he seizes a nuclear silo.

Mixed Genes become President.

Then recessive genes Captain America gets a bishounen ninja sidekick while growing prematurely old.

Konami is gonna sue you.

I say put him in his favorite chair, he'll be up and running within the month... Just put a tarp over it first in case it takes a few weeks :p

I think Tony is going to have him stuffed and mounted.

He will geta funeral and the body will get uber amount of tests(before marvel pulls the regeneration card out).

Dude, are you kidding_can anybody think of anything less un-American than embalming the Sentinel Of Liberty like Lenin, Stalin, Mao or King Jong Il-even revered presidents such as Lincoln, FDR and Truman never had their remains preserved in such a fashion???

My opinion is that either extensive tests to confirm that it's really him and not a clone he'll be either discreetly cremated or buried under a false name to deny would be grave robbers the Super Soldier Serum(anyway i thought the SSS was filtered out of Cap's bloodstream after it reacted strangely with a drug called "ICE" in the "Streets of Fire" storyline back in the 1990s.

Dude, are you kidding_can anybody think of anything less un-American than embalming the Sentinel Of Liberty like Lenin, Stalin, Mao or King Jong Il-even revered presidents such as Lincoln, FDR and Truman never had their remains preserved in such a fashion???

I'm assuming by "less un-America", you mean "more un-America".... and I can. How about throwing the constitution into the trash, specifically the sixth amendment. Tony's already done that.

Freeze it, then clone it, just like they did with Ted Williams

Myspace doesn't think so!:cmad:

000808q6

00081t9p

http://mightygodking.livejournal.com/300945.html

That's great...but I don't think the mods will like it do to the language...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"