Numb3r Nam3s: A Hype News Exclusive

Our president has issued her first time out.

congrats.

You totally lied to me when I called you out about that :o
:confused:... no I didn't... I figured almost everyone here knew what the numbers "69" stood for, and if they didn't know, they shouldn't be asking me about it, because they wouldn't understand...

but if I did, then I apologize... that wasn't my intention.

2 someone elses, the way I hear it. :cwink:

Where did your 29 come from?

I played baseball and hockey in high school and college, it was my number, and alot of people called me "2-9". :dry:

So the 0 came from... ?

My email address is the same as my username, they didn't have a showtime29 available, so I added the zero. I just carried over the same screename. My creativity must have been stale.

2 someone elses, the way I hear it. :cwink:

Where did your 29 come from?

You guy's grassed someone in for stating his opinion? And you act like you feel good about it. Chances are the lad with the bad grammar (just like myself) has many accounts.

If you read his post he stated his opinion then carried on in a grown up manner. Anyway well done you for getting him a probationary ban.

But i'm sure he'll be back:cwink:

My email address is the same as my username, they didn't have a showtime29 available, so I added the zero. I just carried over the same screename. My creativity must have been stale.

Theres already a Showtime29?

you stayed away for a whopping 4 minutes

Hahahaha, WELCOME TO THE HYPE, Hairy Crabstick.
How did you hear about it?
lol

Thus far the two NINs that have come forward at least have reasons for the numbers. :up:

180px-Encyclopedia_Brown_-_Boy_Detective.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"