Hype News Investigation: The Missing

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
As you've probably all noticed, Hype News photoshop guy BRUTAL, has gone missing. As the Hype's top (and yes, only) reporter, plus his dearest closest bestest friend besides all the hookers, I'm on an ongoing quest to find BRUTAL, and bring him back to us. Dead or alive! If we had a special effects budget, there woulda been a lightning strike right there. It woulda been totally rad. Anyway, back to BRUTAL.

The first question I asked myself was-

Why would BRUTAL leave without giving any notice? Goodbye threads are a staple of the Hype! This leads me to believe he didn't plan on being gone as long as he has. Either that, or he's a big jerk.:cmad:

Secondly, what does BRUTAL do? What would draw him away? Well, BRUTAL does photoshop crap, and he hits on women. No photoshop project would take this long, so I'm assuming this involves a woman. Which led me to...

What kind of women does BRUTAL like? Well here's an excerpt from an old Hype News staff meeting-

Hype News Staff Meeting said:
BRUTAL:You know Mee, I really like chicks. All kinds man. Short, tall, thin, round, I'll take it. As long as it's got the right parts. KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?! But seriously, no fatties.:o

Mee: I do know what you're sayin. But my question was could I borrow your pen?

BRUTAL: Shut up, I'm trying to day-dream. Queer.

Mee: :csad:

Not much help there. Also, he never did let me borrow his pen.:csad:

I hatched an idea to poll some ladyfolk, to better understand the appeal of BRUTAL. To see if it were possible he is indeed off with one of them.

If BRUTAL were wandering the globe, and happened to come to your house, would you let him stay?

I posed ^this question to some famous Hype ladies.

Blue eyed blonde and black guy liker, AndThePickles said-

Yes, I would, as long as he sleeps in the guest room.

Well, strike one for BRUTAL.

Moderator of flirting, DBella said-

Only for him to clean my house. Yes.

Ouch, strike two.

The one with all the tattoos, Logan's Runt-

Of course! I'd be especially excited if it were around the time of the Iowa State Fair- we'd have a blast fatty and mullet hunting. If nothing else, he could make my cats feel insecure about their weight. Then maybe they'd quit being such fatties.

She wants to take him to a fair like a little kid, and make him play Richard Simmons to her cats. Strike 3.:csad:

So where does this leave us? BRUTAL the womanizer, can't find any women who will really love him. Is that why he's gone? He treks the globe searching for that special someone, to love him and squeeze him and call him George? [/obscure reference]

All I can say is, good luck BRUTAL. I hope you find what you're looking for. And I hope she has a hot sister. :ninja::up:

This has been Mee, hoping BRUTAL didn't die like Ronny Shade, for Hype News.

*This portion of Hype News sponsored by the Free Fran Foundation (FFF)*

More news as it comes...
So sit tight chums...

You ask the question three times and no one pointed out it should have been wandering and not wondering.....

tsk tsk....

Wow. Brutal's been gone a long time.

If I were to base Brutal's whereabouts on his track record with women I'd be fearing the worst right about now.

What kind of women does BRUTAL like?
O48716.jpg

Haha, oh Mee. I know where Brutal went. Also, my description is hilarious.

You ask the question three times and no one pointed out it should have been wandering and not wondering.....

tsk tsk....
I was seeing who would notice.:o

Congrats, you pass the test. See BRUTAL for your cookie.

Oh wait...:csad:

Haha, oh Mee. I know where Brutal went. Also, my description is hilarious.
See? This is why I got the women theory. Daisy knows where he is too. But he didn't tell any of his man-pals, and he told all of you to keep it secret. :cmad:

See? This is why I got the women theory. Daisy knows where he is too. But he didn't tell any of his man-pals, and he told all of you to keep it secret. :cmad:

I was the first person he told, it made me feel special. But yeah, sorry :csad:

Why would BRUTAL leave without giving any notice? Goodbye threads are a staple of the Hype! This leads me to believe he didn't plan on being gone as long as he has. Either that, or he's a big jerk.:cmad:

Don't you know? Goodbye threads are the cool, in thing. BRUTAL automatically doesn't like anything that's considered cool. He's so edgy and different, duh. :whatever:

I was seeing who would notice.:o

Congrats, you pass the test. See BRUTAL for your cookie.

Oh wait...:csad:

So are you telling me I don't get a cookie....:csad:

:cmad:

You know, if he's dead, I'd rather not have him back. He'll just lie around, stinking up the place...Yeah, that's not much different than before, but he wont even be photoshopping stuff, and apparently, having sex with mullet having women, this time.

He hates this place...who cares? Only Mee apparently.

Mee only pretends to care so BRUTAL will make him pretty news banners. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"