OC shakeup...'bout time

I was really happy about Marissa dying. I mean, like other people have said, just about every really bad storyline has revolved around her.

I'm guessing they'll keep Seth at home for the first half of the season, with him not going to RISD until second semester and all. This will make a smoother transition instead of everyone being gone. Ryan will probably be home a lot, or Seth will go visit him a lot. I could see Seth interacting with Kaitlyn, maybe even have him cheat on Summer with her (not that I want him to cheat on Summer, just a potential plot thread). Anna and Summer could become like best friends at Brown. I also hear Taylor is going to be a series regular this year, so we'll see how that plays out. Sandy is getting back to his old job, which I think will be good. I'm sure there will be some drama with Julie and Dr Roberts. Season 4 could be damn good (as long as there is no Volchek or Jeri Ryan).

This really wasnt as thrilling as last seasons finale. I'm not sure there is anything else to say...

Harlekin said:
I agree. I liked season one and stomached my way through a bit of season 2, but eventually it just got boring to me. Always hated Marissa anyway.

:up: :up: :up:

Bilson is hotter.....

Misha as Supergirl? She looks like she'd snap in half. She seems nice in real life though.

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
This really wasnt as thrilling as last seasons finale. I'm not sure there is anything else to say...

Considering how crappy last season's finale was, not really saying much.

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:
:up: :up: :up:

Bilson is hotter.....
Obviously. That's just a fact of life. She and the Alex chick made me keep watching the O.C. just a tad longer, until, of course, inevitably, Marissa ended up at Alex's. She ruins everything.

hunter rider said:
:( :( :( are they taking Ryan out as well ?
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm i dnt think so!? why would they do that, i think 4 eps will be during summer so the core 4 (taylor) is included then next 6 seth will still be there and summer and taylor will come back for holidays (chrismukkah etc) so they will be there for most eps

spidey-dude said:
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm i dnt think so!? why would they do that, i think 4 eps will be during summer so the core 4 (taylor) is included then next 6 seth will still be there and summer and taylor will come back for holidays (chrismukkah etc) so they will be there for most eps

I just thought with Marissa kicking the bucket then he might be going to since they are so intertwined but i guess he will be on full moping mode come the next season.

hunter rider said:
I just thought with Marissa kicking the bucket then he might be going to since they are so intertwined but i guess he will be on full moping mode come the next season.

No, now Ryan can finally grow to be the man he's always been destined to be. I'm glad they've decided to make this move, 'cause her staying alive would mean the series would HAVE to end with them together. Maybe he doesn't even need to be in a relationship now when the series ends. Marissa's death has made the possibilities for the character endless.

KenK said:
No, now Ryan can finally grow to be the man he's always been destined to be. I'm glad they've decided to make this move, 'cause her staying alive would mean the series would HAVE to end with them together. Maybe he doesn't even need to be in a relationship now when the series ends. Marissa's death has made the possibilities for the character endless.

Their relationship was the centre piece of the whole thing though,now i guess they'll just stick him with the cousin of the annoying surfer kid that died

I think we will realy find out who the father of teresas kid is next season

giggs11uk said:
I think we will realy find out who the father of teresas kid is next season

One of the plotlines that needs to go away.

I do hope the bring back some of the focus onto the Seth/Ryan friendship. It was one of best part's of the series.

so... I'm glad she's gone and all. she was obviously the weakest part of this show (bad place, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't even have had to endure Oliver in season 1)... but couldn't Ryan have just pulled over and kicked that morons' ash? I mean, where did the logic go?

first Prison Break and now this... it's the writers at Fox decided to collectively make this season's finales an exercise in stupidity. I fear for 24... :(

I didn't really mind Oliver. Because he was freaky and creepy as bad place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"