• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Of all the signatures you've had, which was your favorite?

I miss my you're/your signature, I remember it bordered fairly heavily on being against the profanity rules of the forum, though I can't remember what it was exactly.

Save Spidey,needs to make a come back.

I Love Chad,I still do boo. :meow:

Before there was Saw there was Dread.,people needed to know. :cmad: :o

"Memory, prophecy and fantasy - the past, the future and the dreaming moment inbetween - are all one country, living one immortal day. To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art."My first,from Clive Barker's The Great and Secret Show. Ah,sweet memories.

I like the one I have now as well.

It might take a moment to remember them all. Which was your favorite, and all that jazz?

Mine:
"For all you guys who think its cool to sleep with 1000 women, I have to say sleeping with one woman 1000 times is much more satisfying. -- Wilt Chamberlain"
Poor Wilt. There was something about this quote that made him a tragic hero to me.

Thats a good quote. It's been recycled severl times, I've heard it a little differently.

Thats a good quote. It's been recycled severl times, I've heard it a little differently.
While I like the idea behind the quote, I'm still not going to feel bad for Wilt Chamberlain for feeling unfulfilled about sleeping with a thousand women. It's not like anyone made him do it.

Something DBella said about *********ing and going to hell for it.

i liked the one i had before about "being female is a matter of birth... being a lady is a matter of choice" until i saw it all the time

While I like the idea behind the quote, I'm still not going to feel bad for Wilt Chamberlain for feeling unfulfilled about sleeping with a thousand women. It's not like anyone made him do it.
Well, you know :p

I've had this one for years..still amuses me.

I've had a few good ones, but most I don't remember.

'no one sets out to be a hero, you just become one. when you have everything you ever wanted in life, you want to live to enjoy it. but when something comes along that means more than anything you ever wanted in life, that's when you find it within you, quite unexpectedly, to be more than what you are. to be a hero. and then suddenly, you are"

wow i just typed that from memory and that's probably not an exact quote, but that was the first sig i ever had on here.

it's from a comic, but when i read it, it resonated with me at the time

The one I have now. Click on them and check them out. :cwink: :woot:

my 'walk through the fire' buffy one

my current one does its purpose though

I dunno, I've had so many. Probably the Aunt May speech from Spidey 2. I still love that.

It might take a moment to remember them all. Which was your favorite, and all that jazz?

Mine:
"For all you guys who think its cool to sleep with 1000 women, I have to say sleeping with one woman 1000 times is much more satisfying. -- Wilt Chamberlain"
Poor Wilt. There was something about this quote that made him a tragic hero to me.

Thats a good quote. I don't think I have a favorite sig here. Most of them are great.

I was always partial to my "Worst Posters" list. I used to have some pics to go along w/ the list, but I can't seem to find them.

I was always partial to my "Worst Posters" list. I used to have some pics to go along w/ the list, but I can't seem to find them.

I miss my you're/your signature, I remember it bordered fairly heavily on being against the profanity rules of the forum, though I can't remember what it was exactly.

I remember those. Calvin's was especially awesome. :up:

haha. My sig changes every day, yet is always basically the same sig.

So I guess my faves are the ones when one of the long-counted-down count-downs finally reaches 0. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"