Transformers Which Transfomer was your favourite in the Movie?

Jazz, even though Optimus and Megatron were the **** in this movie.

Ultimate Bumblebee

:heart:

51UsbJJL4pL._SS400_.jpg

Ultimate Bumblebee

:heart:

51UsbJJL4pL._SS400_.jpg

Yeah its pretty cool, he even flaps his wings/doors and makes noises, all that and being fully transformable. I forgot the price tag on him but damn that would make a great collectors item.

That's not to bad, although I'd rather buy from an Australian based seller.

After seeing the movie again and really, really thinking about who my favorite is, it definetely has to be Ironhide! He was awesome! Watching him transform in slow motion and then twist and shoot his cannons almost made me tear up, lol. Ironhide all the way!

I never thought I would go for Optimus Prime!

But I’m expecting Megatron to do some more damage in next movie.
Perhaps because of the fact he didn't look the cartoon version at all!
But still he had the best and coolest transformation
He was kicking Optimus Prime's butt until that meddlesome human scum bag had him with that "energon cube"

BumbleBee was awesome, just because we got to see more of him on screen than any of the others. But once Optimis Prime came on screen he owned.
Barricade was also pretty cool for the baddies :)

BumbleBee was awesome, just because we got to see more of him on screen than any of the others. But once Optimis Prime came on screen he owned.
Barricade was also pretty cool for the baddies :)

DONT YOU MEAN HE GOT OWNED?:huh:

ALL I SAW WAS A SMACKDOWN BY MEGS UNTILL SAM TOOK MEG OUT.
SORT OF IRONIC, PRIME A GREAT BOT OWNED BY HIS BROTHER
UNTILL A TEEN OWNED HIM. HA HA HA.:woot:

Saw it IMAX now, but I still have to go with Ironhide; you can never go wrong with massive arm-cannons and the will to kill that crack-head dog. "BAD MOJO!!!":woot: :trans:

It's pretty obvious who mine is given my screen name. :hyper:

But OP comes in close second....with Ratchet third.

At this point, i honestly dont know who my favourite TF was, there were so many awesome one's, Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz and Meg's it would be out of.

My head said Optimus or BB, my heart says Jazz for his heroic act in the final battle.

since we didnt get to see a lot of 'em in this one. my choice is Bumblebee still. i still want one. and Barricade for the baddies. because I loved the saying on him "To punish and enslave..."

Optimus was awsome. Bumblebee was so cool. He was so friendly and sweet, and cared so much for Sam that I couldn't help but fall in love with him. Ironhide felt like he had this history and experience about him. When he transformed and screamed "IT'S STARSCREAM!" It was one of those moments that makes you realize that there is so much history with these transformers. I think Jazz was severly underused. They never even showd a good closeup of him. Then he got killed. I didn't even feel like I got to know him before he got killed. He went up against Megatron even though he was bigger than him and knowing he was probably going to die. That makes Jazz an awsome character. Ratchet had this Sean Connery feel about him. Which made him fun. "The boy's pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with the female." Awkward looks.:)

I didn't like bonecrusher. I didn't like his earth-vehicular form. It is sad no one is mentioning Scorponok. I watched the Dino-bot transformers growing up so Scorponok was nice, because he brought back memories. Starscream was pure badassness. He had this evil-ness about him that I think makes him scarrier than Megatron. He seemed like the type that would stab you in the back if it helped him. Barricade was so badass. "To Punish and Enslave." Blackout was tearing up some **** at the beginning. Devastator like Bonecrusher was kind of bland as a character.

Which one was Brawl?

I thought Frenzy was a cheap screneplay gimmick until I been watching the DVD.

Now I want one.:csad:

Gotta show some props to Jazz for being the only brother transformer in the whole film, plus being the only Autobot to get it in the end.

I voted for Frenzy but now I think Megatron was my favorite, Megatron,Starscream,Bonecrusher,Prime, or Barricade was my favorite

I can't believe Scorponok got 0 votes .

Movie_Scorponok_Procterrender1.jpg

He looked freaking awesome & he was such a badass in this movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"